Get to Know Some of the Characters!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Before we get started, I just wanted to let you guys know that the way I write some of these characters are a bit different to their actual counterparts. Of course, if possible, I'll update this chapter as we go through, so stayed tuned for that!

Mario
The hero of the Mushroom Kingdom! Mario's normally a happy-go-lucky and talented guy, but when someone messes with his beloved friends and family, he knows that he's gotta power up and save the day!

Cappy
Mario's ha-... I mean best best friend. Although a bit timid and introverted, he's determined at best and has a magical ability that lets Mario "capture" certain enemies that would help him out in many situations. Just... don't tell anyone he's his hat in disguise!

Luigi
The younger twin brother of Mario who always wanted to be just like him. Luigi even has his own mansion for Peach's sake! He may tremble throughout his adventures... but it turns out that he's not really scared of his enemies in general. So... what IS he trembling at really..?

Tiara
Cappy's younger sister whom he's usually protective of. Inspired by Mario and her big brother, she strives to be stronger and more independent in order to defend herself and her loved ones, as well as prove to Cappy that she can get out of trouble without him. To do that, though, she'll have to find someone to become her partner.

Princess Peach Toadstool
This princess has gotten used to being kidnapped over and over again, and it's about time she fights off her perpetrators not just for her own sake, but for her kingdom's as well. Joining the Mario brothers, she unleashes powers she was previously forbidden from using ever again and wields her own companion as her weapon (he doesn't mind being used to whack enemies, don't worry)

Perry
Princess Peach's peppy parasol with a personal past. For years, he's been searching for his grandfather in the Vibe Island, but alas, to no avail. Saddened that he only has the princess as his remaining companion, Perry once again joins forces with her and acts as her weapon and emotional comfort when no one else would.

Princess Daisy
The princess of Sarassaland... and a feisty one at that! Daisy's been working out all her life (or so she claims) just to make sure that she never loses to someone else again, and she'll do something, ANYTHING, to get things to be her way. Thankfully, there is one person who can not only calm her down but also stop her from becoming too chaotic, and that someone is her love interest, Luigi.

F.L.U.D.D. 2030
Originally, this was an old tool Mario used to help him clear his name and save Princess Peach back in "Super Mario Sunshine". Currently, the latest version is being fixed up by a certain professor, albeit using the original version to make it look new, meaning that it would have its memories with Mario wiped out. Fortunately, one other volunteer who also happens to hang out with Mario steps up to test it out, but will it ever know what hit it?

There are many more to come, so stay tuned for that!

💜💙💚💛🧡❤️