Chapter 1

"You look beautiful" Cleo said, pulling down the girls dress. "You sure?" She asked, looking herself in the mirror.

She was wearing a blue dress which fitted around her waist and came out around the bottom. It reached just above her ankles, not dragging which she was relieved about because it was raining.

"Landon is going to love it" She smiled at the girl, Hope watching her every move through the mirror before turning around to face her. "Thank you"

"You're out of his league" Cleo shook her head, looking her friend over. She honestly did look gorgeous. "This is going to be a weird date" Hope sighed, remembering how Landon was inviting his bestfriend onto their date, and his bestfriend was a girl which Hope was suspicious of. What guy has a girl bestfriend which he hasnt thought about dating atleast once?

"Yeah, I'll be expecting details tonight"

"Dont count on it"

Cleo went in for a hug, which Hope dodged. "I'll see you tonight" She said, walking out the door. "Go easy on her!" Cleo called after the girl, watching her get into the black limo.

When Hopes butt hit the leather seat her anxiety kicked in. She didnt really want to go on this date and be a possible third wheel or discover the chemistry between the two.

She almost backed out, she was about to tell the driver to turn around. Take her back home but her door opened, revealing her handsome boyfriend in his blue tux with his white bow tie and his shiny teeth.

"Landon" She whispered, a smile creeping onto her face. "Hey, babe"

She got out of the car, looking at the sign above her. "This place is expensive, how'd you afford it?"

"I saved up, just for you"

Landon didnt think it was possible for his girlfriends smile to get any bigger, he knew she'd enjoy this suprise. He planned it for a week. He even ended up asking Josie for help, well maybe she was the one who gave him the idea but either way hes the one who reserved the table for the three of them and told Hope the outfit choice.

"You look great" He told her, looking the girl over so he would be able to get a better look at the dress she was wearing. "Thanks, you do too"

"Sha'll we go inside?"

The auburnette took a deep breath, both of them stood infront of the turning doors. She turned to look at her boyfriend who was already looking at her "Yes"

He wrapped his arm around hers, leading her inside the resturant "Good aft-"

"We already have a table" He said to the waiter, giving the man a head nod and his fake smile.

"There she is, thats Josette but she prefers to be called Josie" He pointed to the almost empty booth.

Hope nodded at the information, her eyes looking on the brunette who was sat at the table talking to some person who Hope assumed was their waitress with a huge smile that lightened the room.

She seemed like a good conversationalist, she was laughing and it wasnt one of those fake laughs she seemed genuinely happy with whatever she was talking about.

She was also wearing a blue dress, which Hope honestly thought looked great on her. She had to gulp down the lump that formed in her throat from staring at the goddess.

"You okay?" Landon asked her, noticing the sweat forming on her forehead. "Yeah, no I'm fine" She replied, putting the smile back on her face and sitting down at the table. It just got much hotter in here.

"H-" The girl cleared her throat "Hey, I'm Josie" She held her hand out over the table for Hope to grab. "Hope" She didnt end up taking hold of the brunettes hand, instead she stared at it. Her mind throwing her about 30 different simulations.