Chapter 7

"Hopes prom is this weekend, she invited me as her date" Landon smiled brightly at the brunette, thinking about how their first prom date would be.

"Congratulations, I thought you two werent doing well?"

"Yeah but she forgave me" He shrugged. "Or more like she just moved past it"

Josie was going to say something but Landon interrupted her not wanting the girl to say anything bad about his girlfriend "All that matters is we're at good terms now and she seems more focused on me"

"Well uh, congrats" Jo shrugged, she had no clue what was making her feel so achy. Like at any moment she was going to empty her stomach out it was the worst feeling.

"How about you and Raf, you got anything going on there?" Landon asked hopefully, he really did want to go on double dates with Josie definitely considering she got along with Hope way more than any of his other friends have. Not that he had many after she chased them off with her vicious looks, he didnt even blame her its just her natural face and he found it quite adorable.

"I'm not dating Raf, I'd rather date a brick wall" Jo admitted, instantly regretting the words that left her mouth. Honestly that was a bit harsh.

Landon smiled a bit "Well are you interested in anybody else?"

"No, I'm not looking for a relationship" She admitted. Just then the bell rang "Bring a friend" Landon said "Maybe Hope could get you into the prom, call me?"

She gave him a thumbs up, going her own way to her house "Bye!"

You'd assume Josie wouldve went home, not like she had anything better to do. But she didnt end up outside her house, instead she ended up outside of Hopes college.

She furrowed her brows, looking up at the tall building. What was she doing here?

She stared at the many windows, one catching her eye. There was a girl there, her back to the window and all Josie could see was her auburnette hair and her bare back.

She didnt mean to stare, no that wasnt at all what she planned to do but she did. It was as if her eyes wouldnt leave the sight of the pale girl.

She seemed as if she was glowing, her back muscles were moving while she slipped on her bra. She even had a tattoo--A Cresent wolf tattoo.

Someone cleared their throat behind her, a part of her felt relieved for being forced to turn her eyes away.

She looked at the lady behind her, the woman was most likley over 70 "Pervert" She said before walking off.

Josie smiled weakly at her, taking one more glance at the window before heading inside the college.

She hadnt been here before, but seeing that auburnette it reminded her of--Oh no, was that Hope?

She sighed, reluctantly continuing to go up the stairs. She hadnt been to Hopes dorm before, but now she had a good idea of where it was.

She knocked on the door, a tan girl answering the door. She was wearing a tight purple shirt that reached just above her belly button. "Who are you?" The girl asked, looking the brunette over before giving the girl a smirk.

"Is--Hope here?" Jo asked, trying to look past the girl infront of her. "Mikaelson!" The girl shouted, turning around to yell into the small dorm. Then she looked back at Josie "Come in" The ravenette said softly, moving to let the brunette enter.

"What did I say about ye--Josie?"

"Oh, this is her" Maya smirked. "Ill leave you two alone" She said making her way towards Hope to where she whispered in the girls ear. "Shes way hotter than the scrawny one"

The auburnette slapped the girl on her shoulder before making her way to Josie. "Thought you were going to avoid me"

"I did say we could be friends" Jo reminded her "What are you doing here?"

"I dont know" Jo sighed "I heard about you and Landon, with the whole prom thing"

"We can turn him into the third wheel if you decide to come" Hope smirked. "No, I'd rather not ruin another one of your dates"

"Its not really a date, just something to pass the time" Hope admitted.

"Thats not what Landon thinks"

"He thinks alot of things" Hope giggled "Our brains are different"

"He said you two worked things out" Jo looked around the small room as she talked to Hope, her face was a bit red due to the memory of seeing Hopes bare back.

"Thats not how it was suppose to go but yeah, you could say that"

"Dont break his heart" Jo said quietly "Hes a great guy"

"Just maybe not her type" Maya shouted while taking a seat on the couch. "Maya!" Hope shouted. "Im going to kick you out"

"You wouldnt dare, I'm like the best roommate you've had"

"You eat all my food" Hope frowned. "And? That just means none of it will go bad"

"You bring countless girls over"

"Not countless, it was probably 8 this week"

"This isnt even your room"

"Well its better than sharing one with Alyssa, have you heard her? She moans like a rabbit"

"How is that even possible?" Jo cut in, giving Hope a look.

"Maybe you two should try and figure it out" Maya smirked, hitting a button on the remote.

"Okay enough" Hope sighed. She turned to Josie "Shes only messing around"

"Unlike you two" She added, hitting another button on the remote.

"I should go now" Jo rubbed the back of her head but made no move to leave. "No!" Hope called out to her "We could watch a movie?"

"My parents are probably worried sick" Jo added. "You can text them, Just one movie?"

Jo looked to the door then back to Hope. She was going to hate herself for this "Just one"

"Great! Alright, I'll make the Popcorn" The auburnette smiled, making her way to the kitchen which was connected to their living room.

"Shes not such a party pooper after all" Maya smirked, watching as the brunette took a seat next to her. "Want some of my chips?" She offered. "Uh, sure"

1050 words