Chapter 3

No one is suppose to stare at their bestfriends girlfriend like Josie did to Hope, that was highly innapropriate. How could she do that?

Why do girls have to share a locker room? Why are girls so attractive?

"Josie, you coming to the movies with me and Hope?"

"No way!" Josie blurted out, offending the boy once she did. "Did something happen?" He asked, taking a seat next to her. "No" Jo shrugged.

"I think you should come" He said with a smile "It'll be great to have a buffer" He added.

"A buffer?"

"Yeah, since Hope is still mad at me, she only replied to one if my texts!"

The brunette snorted "Im sure shes not that mad at you" The boy pulled out his phone to show her. "Thats two messages" She pointed out, her smile dying down.

"Not the point! We need you"

"We? Last time the girl wouldnt even shake my hand" Josie wouldnt admit that she found that attractive, shes more into the 'bad' girls.

"Trust me, she likes you more than you think"

"I'll believe it when I see it"

"Jo, please!" He begged, getting down on the floor. "You're my bestfriend, help!"

She was definitely going to regret this but she did owe him even if he didnt know why. "Fine, I'll go" She sighed "Now get up off the floor"

"Yes! Thank you!"

*******

"Josie?" Hope looked around the street, as if not believing the girl was there. "Hey" The girl mumbled, looking to Landon for help.

"Okay! I'll buy Popcorn"

"You did good at the game yesterday, you totally kicked our asses"

Hope let out a small laugh, one that was noticed by Josie. She felt slightly accomplished by it, also glad she got to hear the wonderful sound.

"You were great too"

"Got us one big thing!" Landon shouted "You two arent opposed to sharing, right?"

"Uh, no" Josie gulped, Hope just shrugged following her boyfriend to the theater.

Nothing can go wrong with sharing a bucket of Popcorn, its just food.

Josie was glad when Landon decided to sit in the middle, the more space between her and Hope the better.

"Love you" Landon whispered to the girl, Hope froze. She told him she loved him once and that was a spur of the moment. And she wasnt going to say it and lie about it. "Thanks for the Popcorn, babe"

He frowned but didnt question it, instead he just stuffed his face with Popcorn.

Halfway through the movie Hope reached for Popcorn, the same time as Josie did. Their hands touching, it sent a shock through Josie. Her hand quickly retracted while Hope sat there frozen, staring at the screen.

The brunettes hand was soft, smaller than Landons. Its how she told the different between them. It was also less hairy.

But it wasnt the softness of her hand that made Hope tense up for the rest of the movie, it was the feeling she got from the simple touch.

"I'll get more popcorn" Landon suggested, standing up and making his way past Josie.

"What?" Jo whispered, turning to the auburnette who was already staring at her.