Chapter 6

Hope didnt exactly know what she was doing when she looked at the sign that read "Salvatore College" She didnt even remember walking there, what time was it? The sun was barley shining behind the brown what looked like a 3 story building.

She looked around the building as she got closer, the glass doors letting her see inside. There were kids walking around, or more like adults per say.

"Excuse me" A lady said, she appeared from behind Hope which had startled the auburnette. "I didnt mean to startle you, are you new?"

"No, I'm here to visit" Hope said with a questioning tone in her voice. "Oh! You look very young to have already graduated" The lady frowned, the girl infront of her looked 20 maybe younger.

"My GPA is a 5.0 graduated early" She shrugged "May I go in?"

"Oh, yes! Of course. Who are you here to visit?"

That question, who was she here to visit? Was it Landon? "Mr Kirby?" She said shyly, trying to make her boyfriend seem like a teacher. "I've never heard of a Mr Kirby" The lady frowned, her perkiness still being clearly showned tho and every moment of Hope being around it made her want to gag.

"Right.." Hope looked around, her eyes scanning over the first name she saw "Mr Kurt I mean" She chuckled "I have had so many teachers over the years, must've gotten their names mixed together"

"I feel you, darling. Well lucky you Mr Kurt is right over there" The kind lady pointed to the room to their right. "Thank you" Hope smiled, still not moving from her spot in the hall.

"Alrighty well, I hope to see you again some time...." She lady squinted her eyes, trying to figure out what the girls name was. "Marshall" The auburnette smiled, not daring to give the lady her real name. "Marshall, I hope to speak again sometime soon"

"Mhm"

The ladies heels clapped on the floor with every step she made, an echo in the halls followed with every tap. Then that's when she spotted her, the brunette. Landons bestfriend, the one whos friendship she messed up.

The auburnette smirked, moving swiftly through the crowded halls in order to reach her and once she did, she grabbed the girl dragging her into thr first room she saw.

She looked around the room, making sure it was empty before locking the door. "Hope? What the hell?" Jo backed away from the auburnette. "Sorry, I just needed to talk to you"

"So you practically kidnapped me"

"I dont think you can call this kidnapping" The auburnette frowned, looking the girl over "You look nice"

"You're dating Landon" Jo stated, giving Hope the same glare which she gave Penelope and it stung. "About the...closure of space between us that other day"

"Thats how you're going to put it? You almost kissed me, in public around your friends and infront of Landon"

"It wasnt exactly infront of him--"

"I'm not going to date you, we never can date. Hope"

"I understand, its not like I wanted to date you either" She scolded the girl, crossing her arms over her chest "I dont know what gave you that impression"

The brunette tried not to laugh, she didnt want Hope to think she was just over the incident but the auburnettes face was all scrunched up in a cute way and she was trying to be angry but it just wasnt working out her way.

"Are you seriously laughing at me?"

"You're adorable" Josie giggled, instantly regretted what she said. "I'm adorable? Seriously?!"