04

~~~(Y/n)'s POV~~~
That was years ago. Now I go to [Insert your famous school] and that school were only opened for rich and talented students. How did I get in? I worked my lazy ass off because one my mom wanted for me to go to a prestigious school so that I could get in any high school easily.

My mom also wanted me to go to a prestigious high school as well as I had to choose between [Selection number 1] it's a med high school [Selection number 2] it's a high school that teaches so many things about technologies, [Selection number 3] it's a vet school
I didn't tell my mom but I have another selection that is a gaming school it teaches and prepare you for the real life of designing games and stuffs.

It's one of now lunch break in my school right now as I remembered the past school thinking how is Shoji-kun. He's probably feeling cast out and lonely again. I had no choice back then if only bullies don't exists then I could probably stay at Shoji's school.

And when I told him the news about me transferring school I could tell that he was blaming himself for everything that happened as I try to calm him down saying that it wasn't his fault that I got transferred school but the good news is that we still keep in contact with one another by text messages. "All right students! We'll begin with the class"

⏭Time skip⏭
Once school finished I went straight back home only to find an empty house remembering that my mom worked till late of night "Welcome home me" I said a bit sad as I instantly went to shower and change into fresh clothes then went to do homework and prepare my dinner as it was just a simple omurice and eat it.

I guess the true spice of foods is none other than our hunger itself. I'm not a chef or anything but I could still make food my own growling belly. Once done cleaned dishes, washed my hand clean and immediately go to my room and grabbed my phone and plopped on the bed and start playing Genshin.

~~~3'rd Person POV~~~
In a huge tall building that resembles an H we could see a room that have a bright lighting and 2 people were talking inside. One of them was woman in her 30's she was wearing a simple casual outfit while the other was a white rat in a black tuxedo and wears red shoes. They were sitting on the opposite of each other while we could teacup and some snacks on the table.

A rat wearing tuxedo was just having a relax tea time but then knocked was heard "Come in" the one came from the door was a woman in 30's as the rat saw her he smile "Ah (M/n) long time no see" "Nezu" "So what can I do for you today?"

(M/n) speak "I would like you to put my daughter into U.A. High School" Nezu nod "You could but you have to got recommendations from popular heroes" Who said I'm putting her in hero course" Nezu look at her in surprise "Oh, why not in the hero course?"

"Because I don't want her to get hurt. In my profession as a nurse I have saw so many heroes came inside the hospital with many different injures and many deaths from becoming a hero. I want her in the support course of U.A." "I could make it happened but you have to got recommendations from pro heroes or she have to take the test to get in"

~~~All Might's POV~~~
I was just heading towards Principal Nezu's office while I hear one of the staff said that Nezu is having a meeting with someone and once I'm in front of Nezu's office I could hear a bit of their conversations as I was waiting for it to be finished but then I hear Nezu keep on decline someone joining U.A.

I think to myself that it's a bit too harsh since the mom was just trying to get her daughter inside the prestigious U.A. High School. But on the other hand U.A. isn't just some school you could get in easily as it produces heroes and if we let students who don't want to be true hero then they might die in one of their missions.

"She can't take the test" "I'm sure whatever Quirk she have she could get inside the support course" "She doesn't have one" "Pardon?" "My daughter is Quirkless!" Quirkless? without much thinking I opened the door loudly as I see it shocked both of them Great why did I do that? Now they know that I'm listening to their conversations

~~~3'rd Person POV~~~
Toshinori and (M/n) made eye contact with each other while she recognized those blue eyes "All Might!" Toshinori instantly spurts blood from his mouth as he's doing his best to hide his real identity while she just say "No need to hide it. I was the nurse who took care of you when you were admitted to the hospital because of your stomach injuries"

Toshinori instantly remembered about her how she was the nurse who scolded him whenever he tried to move his body well other than Recovery Girl that is. Toshinori turned his head towards Nezu "I will make the recommendations for her daughter"

Nezu put down his cup "All Might I know you wanted to help people but" Toshinori give Nezu a very serious and determined face "(M/n) was a good nurse to me" Nezu sigh in defeat "Fine" It gives hope to (M/n) as she bow towards them and leave the room leaving Toshinori and Nezu alone in the office.

Nezu speak "Are you sure about the recommendations?" "Yeah, (M/n) has done so much to me. It's the least I could do for her" "Being a hero aren't simple and easy just like that All Might" "I know Nezu" Nezu stand from the couch and turn to All Might "Well since you are serious about it I guess I can't say no" "Thank you"

Suddenly Nezu ask "Is she the one?" "Hai?" "The one who will your successor" Yes, I came to U.A. to find a suitable successor "I like to but I have to see her first" "Well you're in luck we could visit (M/n)'s house after you finished making the recommendations letter" he nod.