10

~~~(Y/n)'s POV~~~
I walked up to the sound of my alarm clock as I look around the place only to see me sitting in my bed all alone in my own bedroom. That was just a dream? I sigh in defeat I probably shouldn't play Genshin too much "I can't believe that I even dreamt about them... smiling and laughing together with me" I said sadly because of being struck by reality that I'm all alone in this world.

⏩10 minutes later⏩
I groan in frustration I'm such an idiot. Today is a freaking Saturday! That means no school today. Why the f that I set the alarm clock?! Thanks to your stupidity you're dream of being with Ikémen boys are cut short! I need to calm myself down as I walked towards a bakery shop and order [favorite cake] and [Favorite drink].

I went straight home again and watched some anime. But then I got a bit bored of watching anime so I went to grabbed my phone to play Genshin but then I see that the Genshin Application was gone! Did I accidentally erase it? No that can't be I sigh in defeat "Well looks like I have to start playing from the beginning"

I search for Genshin Impact on app/google play store as it didn't show anything What?! I went to search the internet about Genshin but still nothing How the f that the famous game that was so popular suddenly erased in just one day?! Probably my bad connection.

I shake my phone like a maniac Damn you stupid connection! Stupid connection! Stupid! Stupid! Come on! Worked! Worked! "You know what f it! I'm going to bed!" I said while throwing the phone away and pulled the blankets on top of me. And soon sleep overcome me.

~~~3'rd Person POV~~~
A small being went closer towards the snoring female before it call her name softly "(Y/n)" the said female turned to the side but it call her name again "(Y/n)" she turned to the opposite side while the person who try to wake her put their hands on top of (Y/n)'s shoulder as he/she shook (Y/n)'s body while (Y/n)'s temper begin to raise at dramatic pace finally she couldn't take it and decided to confront the person.

~~~(Y/n)'s POV~~~
I keep on hearing someone call my name Probably mom wanted me to do something again "(Y/n) wake up" I open my eyes slowly to see something was in front of it was a white blurr images of someone small as my eyes begin to focus it eye lens on the blurry someone I came face to face with a small cute fairy who was scoffing quite cutely towards me "It took forever for you to wake up"

~~~(Y/n)'s POV~~~I keep on hearing someone call my name Probably mom wanted me to do something again "(Y/n) wake up" I open my eyes slowly to see something was in front of it was a white blurr images of someone small as my eyes begin to focus it e...

"P-Pai-Paimon?" "Yeah, who else would I be?" I put my palm on my forehead I must be dreaming. Yeah, yeah must be "Paimon what are you doing here?" "Paimon's hungry can you make some Liyue cuisine for Paimon?" Of course I'm dreaming. But if this is my dream then why do I have to dream the emergency food asking for food?

"Paimon just go get something from my inventory" "Okay" I see she fly around my room "What does inventory look like?" "Go to the menu and press the bag icon" "Menu and bag. Okay" she repeated those words before flying out of the room but then few seconds later I see Paimon fly inside "(Y/n) there's no menu list anywhere" "There is first search for the menu and you would find the inventory icon" I said tiredly while trying to make me go to sleep because I don't want a dream where I have to be the one doing stuffs.