15

Published: 9 October 2021
Words: 955

I did said last chapter I'll give a little bit of surprise in the next chapter. So enjoy

~~~Midoriya's POV~~~
It was just like another day of being bullied by Kacchan and his gang but when the teacher mentioned about our high school choice. Of course the teacher announced about our future hero dreams and it make every students roar in excitement.

Of course Kacchan being Kacchan he said that no one could compete against him and of course it makes every students roar with disagreements with him. Kacchan slammed his fist on his table announcing that they should know their place and before it turns to serious the teacher mentioned Kacchan's high school choice that is Yuuei.

Yuuei High School. It's a top school that keep producing powerful, talented, strong and great heroes. The announcement instantly makes everyone quiet down muttering to themselves about Kacchan amazing Quirk but of course the teacher have to mentioned my name "That's right Midoriya wanted to go to Yuuei as well" everyone become silent before the whole class fills with laughter.

They bully me saying mean things about how I'm a Quirkless so I wouldn't pass no I wouldn't last 10 seconds there and they even compare me with Kacchan. It's a very taboo subject for Kacchan because he hates it when someone compare him with others. And no matter what I said everyone would've listen and of course Kacchan begin to harass me in front of the class but I'm already used to this so I didn't resist too much.

I'm glad the class ended as I pack my stuffs in my bag suddenly my notebook was snatched from me. I saw that it's Kacchan and his gang again. They begin to toying with my book and once it land on Kacchan's hand he burn it with his quirk and throw it out of the window. He give me a punch on the face and give me his scary expression "Give up Deku. You would never enter Yuuei"

I couldn't take it anymore as I shout to him "What did I ever do wrong to you?!" "You did nothing wrong but I hate everyone seeing me. The strongest in class have a mere quirkless childhood friend like you Deku. Blame it to the quirk. If you really wanted to enter Yuuei then why don't jump outside then who knows you would be reborn as a quirk person"

After the humiliation from Kacchan and the gang I went to grab my notebook that I found has fallen on a fish pond. Kacchan really change when he discovered his explosion quirk. I was on my way to home but thanks to my clumsiness of my surroundings I was captured by a sludge villain. I couldn't shout, I couldn't speak, I couldn't even breath.

I keep on clawing my hands trying to free my mouth and nose from it but it wouldn't even budge, no I couldn't touch its body. Soon my conscious fade and I blacked out but before I blacked out my ears hear something loud but I couldn't exactly identified what it is.

——Time skip to Kacchan become hostage. Because it happened the same as in the anime so yeah time skip———

~~~Midoriya's POV~~~
I was so confused and horrified at the sight of Kacchan being used as a hostage by the same sludge villain that suffocated me. But I know that I saw All Might have captured him before but then I remember that thanks to me tagging with him must have caused it to break free.

I saw how desperate the heroes trying to contain this villain attack and it all happened because of me. Me who try desperately for All Might's words saying that I could become a hero even though I'm quirkless. All because of me. But then a voice speak up "Ne Kimi!" I look at the direction to see a very beautiful girl in weird green outfits.

 But then a voice speak up "Ne Kimi!" I look at the direction to see a very beautiful girl in weird green outfits

~~~3'rd Person POV~~~
"Ne Kimi!" Everyone see a girl wearing green outfit and have a wide smile on her face. The heroes and civilians on the scene see the boy with green clothes and shorts Is it a boy no a girl? "Mind letting go of that boy"

Sludge villain ask mockingly "Huh?! Who the hell are you?!" "Me? I'm just small wandering bard" Everyone ask confused Bard? They see she no he hold something on his hand as they recognize it Is that a musical instrument?

He smile as he pick up the musical instrument on his chest and once his finger touch the strings strong wind blows the sludge villain away also freeing the boy on its clutches. Another flick on the instrument blowing the sludge villain up in the air All Might saw this as an opportunity as he turn into his buff form and capture the sludge villain in one go.

~~~All Might's POV~~~
Once I successfully capture the villain I turn my head towards where the young boy is "Thank you Shounen" but I see he was nowhere to be found Where is the boy? I see civilians and heroes look everywhere for that boy Who is that young boy exactly?

~~~3'rd Person POV~~~
While everyone were busy finding the mysterious boy there's a person standing on top of one of the building. The said boy smile to himself while looking at the people looking him "I bet they're thinking of me as badass bard" he gaze up seeing the sun has begun to set "Oh look at the time. Time to go and have a drink" he said to himself happily but he didn't notice that someone have followed him.