17

~~~Diluc's POV~~~
Once Venti said he wanted to know more about the buff man in the picture the boy begin on a rambling spree as Venti seems like he's rethinking he's life decision of he should not asked that but I listen to everything the boy ramble on.

The guy is All Might the famous number one hero or also known as the Symbol of Peace but it is a bit scary to be honest cause the boy seems to know a lot and I mean a lot about All Might like where he school at, the day of his first hero careers, his fighting moves and such but I notice that there's nothing on the Quirk section "Boy"

~~~Venti's POV~~~
As soon as Diluc open his open he turn around as I sigh in relief I'm safe! "Hai?" "Why there's nothing on the Quirk?" He look at it before reply nervously "Well... All Might never reveal anything about it"

I see Diluc merely nod but then I see that Izu have a distant look on his face "Looks like you have something more you want to tell us Izu-chan" he looks at me surprise before looking down "You could tell us anything" and just like that he began telling us what happened to him before he went after me.

~~~Midoriya's POV~~~
I don't know what's wrong with me I was never one to told strangers things that happened to me cause it could be use as a bully subject against me. But somehow my heart says that I can trust them.

As I remember what just happened that made me so devastated. It was one of the usual days of being bully by Kacchan and his gangs and then when we both got involved in a villain attack and then when All Might announce that he's going to give his Quirk to Kacchan.

While I just stood there in shock and defeat I couldn't believe what I just heard All Might can give his Quirk to others? And he's giving it to Kacchan?! I'm waiting for Kacchan's answer as he smiles widely telling All Might he'll gladly take it I couldn't stay and look at them anymore so I run away from the scene

~~~3'rd Person POV~~~
Venti and Diluc listen closely and couldn't say anything at Midoriya's sad story as he seems to be woken up at the cruel reality of his admire hero telling him that the other boy are more worthy than him

"His amazing, awesome and powerful Quirk is going to Kacchan while I'm left with nothing" Midoriya said clutching his fists together and try to hold back from crying

"I-I-I'm the one who tried to save Kacchan but instead, I only become a burden since I can't do anything. Meanwhile Kacchan has to force himself to use his Quirk and of course by doing that it would make me nothing more but a mere Quirkless boy who tries to save his childhood friend and a wanna be hero in peoples eyes"

They look at the broken boy in front of them before finally, Venti speak "Well why do you want to be a hero in the first place?" Midoriya look up "Why do you want to become heroes in the first place Izu-chan?" Venti asked again.

"I want to become the same as the number one hero All Might as he helped people from so many danger situations" Midoriya said with determination.

Venti who saw this couldn't help but smile softly at the boy in front of him "I can't promise you anything but I could help you train" "Huh?" "The truth is... I don't have any Quirk" Venti said smiling as wide as he can.

~~~Diluc's POV~~~
I facepalm Venti didn't just said that then the boy shouts in shock and rather loudly "HUH!? How is that possible?!"

I sigh in disbelief at him while the culprit himself just merely chuckles "Are you surprise?" I see the boy keeps on muttering "B-But what about the wind on your palm? Or the huge wind that blows the villain? What about your sudden disappear?"

Venti chuckle "It wasn't a Quirk I was born with it" I see the boy mumbles softly "That's what people called Quirk though" "No boy it's" he try to correct him before he make eye contact with me as if telling me 'Is it okay we tell him?' You already told him stupid bard so why do you bother asking me that now

~~~Venti's POV~~~
I see Diluc sigh in defeat before mumble softly "Don't blame me if something bad happened to the boy"

I smile to myself Well that's Diluc for you I turn my head towards Izu-chan "I'm..... I'm" he looks very serious towards me "I'm an Archon"

"Ar-chon? What is Archon?" He asked in complete confusion

"Well, I guess in your term it would be gods" I said with a smile.

Soon it became silent before Izu-chan shout in pure shock "EEEHHH?!!!" I chuckle softly while Diluc seems to be irritated at Izu-chan's cute surprise antics as he speaks bluntly "Shouldn't you be back home" almost instantly he whips his head towards Diluc

He ask nervously "W-What time is it?" Diluc gazes at a clock as he follow and his eyes open wide "Whoa! It's already 8:30 P.M.! I have to go my mom probably worried sick"

~~~3'rd Person POV~~~
Izuku look to his phone to see his mom has been calling him 15 times (A/n: 😅If that were real life parents your already dead Izuku) he instantly panicked dashing towards home but then stopped in his tracks remembering something important.

If I wanted to learn from them I must know basic things... their contact number he turns his attention towards them "What's wrong Izu-chan?" "Can I know your number?" He asked grabbing his phone.

Venti say "It's okay" "Huh?" "I'll find you Izu-chan" he asks confused and curiously "How?" "Wind" he raises both of his arms and smile while closing his eyes "The wind told me everything" Izuku were confused but nodded nonetheless and ran out of the tavern.

Oh my god 56K reads! Thank you so much for taking the time reading such weird writings from me.