Prologue

3rd POV
Riddle Manor
10 Years Ago
Merope Gaunt or Merope Riddle was making lunch for her husband Thomas Riddle Snr. and her son 5 year old Thomas Riddle Jr. who were playing in the garden. She was about to call them for lunch when someone knock on the front door. Merope went and open the door to see her a Ministry worker with her 5 year old niece. Cassiopeia Gaunt II

"Hi. Are you Merope Riddle?" The ministry worker ask. Merope nodded. "You are now the guardian of Cassiopeia Gaunt II." The ministry worker said. Merope brings in Cassiopeia. " What happened?" Merope asked. "Her father's in Azkaban." The ministry worker replied. Merope knew that Cassiopeia's mother 'died' during childbirth.

Cassiopeia smiled slightly at her aunt. Merope and the ministry worker finished talking. Merope turns to Cassiopeia and smiled at her niece. 'She reminds me so much of her mother.' Merope thought. "How are you sweetheart?" Merope asked. "I feel happy now that I'm with you auntie Merope." Cassiopeia said politely. Merope smiled and said "Well you can go outside and play with Tom." Cassiopeia nodded and walked to the back door.

Cassiopeia sees her uncle and cousin playing. "Oh Cousin!" Cassiopeia shouted. Tom turns around and sees Cassiopeia. He runs to her and yells "Hey Cass!" He hugs her. Her Uncle Tom comes and hugs her. "What are you doing here Cassiopeia?" Her uncle ask. "Daddy's in Azkaban." She whispers in his ear.

Tom Snr nodded. "Come on! Let's go play Cass." Tom exclaims pulling her arm. They run to the garden and roll around. They played hide and seek until lunch was ready.

Merope walks to the back door and sees Tom and Cassiopeia playing and smiles. "Cass! Tom! Lunch is ready!" Merope yells to Tom and Cassiopeia. They stop playing and walk inside to the dinner table. Merope and Thomas Snr sit at the head of table. Cassiopeia sits on one side and Tom on the other.

They eat and talk about Merope's and Thomas's time at Hogwarts.

3rd POV
4 Years ago
Riddle Manor
The Riddles were hosting a Christmas Ball. Every Pureblood Family were invited. Like The Abbott's, Averys, Blacks, Bulstrodes, Burkes, Carrows, Crouches, Fawleys, Flints, Gaunts, Greengrasses, Lestranges, Longbottoms, Macmillans, Malfoys, Notts, Ollivanders, Parkinsons, Prewetts, Potters, Rosiers, Rowles, Selwyns, Shacklebolts, Shafiqs, Slughorns, Travers, Weasleys, and Yaxleys.

The Ballroom:

 Outfits, Gloves, Hair, Makeup, Shoes:Merope:

Merope:

 Outfits, Gloves, Hair, Makeup, Shoes:Merope: