The Fight

Cassiopeia's POV
After we were sorted Dippet stands up. "Let the feast begin." He puts up his hand and food appears.

"Woah!!" Damon said while the rest of u laughed. "We never have food liked this back in France." Emily said. "Why didn't we transfer here after our first year at Beauxbatons." Jack said. "I don't know what to choose it all looks so good." Mya said and Alex nods in agreement.

I grab a plate of lamb chops. "Here try this." I said. They each grab a piece and try it. "Oh shit, this is good." Damon said and I slapped him in the back of his head.

"Ow. Cass, what was that for?" He asked. "Your mother told to babysit you so." I said while he pouts and the rest of us laugh at him. "Anyways try this, it's my favorite." I said grabbing a piece of Shepard's pie.

They each grab a piece and taste. "Okay, it's official I'm moving to London." Emily said and the rest agree. "Yup, Cass you better have a room for me in your Mansion ready." Mya said while chewing on some food.

Emily hits her on the back of her head. "What?!" Mya said. "Didn't your mother teach you manners." Emily scolded while Mya rolled her eyes. We finished eating dinner and dessert appears.

"Oh my Merlin." Jack said in excitement. "Ok before you go crazy over the dessert Jack wait a 10 minutes we don't want a repeat of last year." I said and he shivered. Last year during dinner time at Beauxbatons, Jack ate to many different kinds of dessert, he threw up for almost 10 minutes.

We all waited 10 ten minutes before I grab a bowl of black pudding. "This is black pudding it's the best but i prefer the treacle tart." I said grabbing a bowl of treacle tarts.

After we finished eating we just talked. "I never had so much food or seen this much food." Alex said. "You think this is a lot you should see the food at a Pureblood Ball." I said.

"She's right, this is not a lot of food compared to a ball." Someone said behind us. I turn around to see my cousin Tom Riddle and my other cousin Clarence Avery from my mom's side. "Tom what are you doing here." I asked getting up and giving him a hug. He hugs back and says: "Well as a Prefect, it's my duty to show you guys to the Slytherin common room."

"Where exactly is the Slytherin Common Room." Emily asked. "In the dungeons." Tom said. Their eyes widened and Jack says. "Wow, that cruel. At Beauxbatons, we had a whole tower to ourselves." "You six had a whole tower to yourselves." Clarence said.

"Yup." I said. "How did you get a whole tower to yourselves." Tom asked surprised. "A little charming and persuasion." Damon said. "Anyways guys, this is my cousin Clarence Avery from my moms side. Clarence this is Damon Thornhill, Emily Kingsley, Mya Rosewood, Jack Goldwood and Alex Knight." I said pointing towards each of my friends.

"What am I chopped liver?!"Tom said. "Thomas Riddle knowing you, you probably already introduced yourself." I said chuckling and he shrugs knowing I'm right.

A professor who I'm assuming is Professor Slughorn came towards us. "Ah good, Mr. Riddle do you mind showing our new students to the dungeons." He asked. "Not at all sir." Tom said being polite and gestures is to follow him.

We followed him all the way down the staircases to the dungeons. We stop in front of a portrait. "Pureblood." Tom said and the portrait opens revealing the dark common room. "I still don't how you guys get a whole tower to yourselves?" Clarence said.

"Like I said earlier dear cousin it involves charm and a little bit persuasion." I said wrapping an arm around his shoulder.
"Ok, the boys dormitory is towards the left and the girls to your right. Your stuff is already brought up to your dormitory." Tom said gesturing towards the dormitory.