Hogwarts

Gaunt Manor
Cassiopeia's POV
"WAKE UP!" Emily and Mya said jumping on the bed. I groan and throw a pillow at them. "Why is it that every time you two wake me up, your always jumping and shouting." I asked. "It's funny." Emily said "Especially your reaction." Mya added laughing.

"Whatever just get out so I can change and do whatever I need to do before breakfast." I said and they leave my room.

I brush my teeth along with brushing my hair and went downstairs for breakfast only to see the girls awake. "Are the boys still asleep." They nodded "Ok girls come with me." I said running back up the stairs with the girls following me to the boys room.

We go into Damon's room since they practically stayed up talking about what there gonna do at Hogwarts. I open the door and see the guys on the floor drooling. "Get your wands out." I said and they nodded taking out their wands. "Say aguamenti very clearly." I say point my wand at Damon. They point their wands at Alex and Jack.

"AGUAMENTI!" We shouted and water comes out of our wands splashing onto the boys face. "WHAT THE FUCK!!"Jack Yelled. We cover our ears. "He's more loud than you two combined." I said snickering. They roll their eyes. "Ok breakfast is ready." I said walking out of the door and going downstairs.

I sit down at the table and grab pancakes with strawberries, crepes with whipped cream and milk. The rest come downstairs grabs a plate of food.

"Mmm this food is better then my mom's food." Alex said. We laugh at him. "Don't tell her I said that." He added light chuckling.

We finished eating and go up stairs and change.

OOTD:
Cassiopeia's:

OOTD:Cassiopeia's:

Emily's:

Emily's: