Going Back

Cassiopeia's POV
Shopping Mall
Present
Every since my "so called friends" wrote that letter 4 years ago I've never talk or associated with them since then but I want to show them that I don't need them, I was planning my revenge. One thing I don't get is that they still send me gifts for my birthday or for Christmas,and Abraxas would send me candy on Valentine's Day.

The girls and I were doing annual summer shopping.

"Hey guys." Damon said catching up to us along with Alex and Jack. Damon pecks me on the lips. Damon and I have a no strings attached relationship. But we all know he wants something more. "Hey." I replied.

"Get a room." Emily said while scrunching her nose. The others agree. Damon and I laugh at them.

We continued shopping while I was thinking of how I was going to get my revenge.

Literally a second later I got my idea. "Hey guys guess what." "What." Jack asked. "I know how to get my revenge on my "so called friends"." I smirked. They grin.

After we finished shopping we went back to Emily's Manor.

Manor:

"So what's your revenge gonna be? " Alex asked

"So what's your revenge gonna be? " Alex asked. I smirked. "We are going to Hogwarts and show that I don't need them ." They grin. "You guys have to write a letter to your parents saying you want to transfer to Hogwarts." They nodded and went to write the letters

Few Hours Later

"My Parents said yes after an hour of convincing them." Mya said. "My parents also agreed, Along with Emily's parents." Damon said. "Ours too." Jack said joining in on the conversation

"Then it's set. We need to move to My Parents Manor." They nodded and left to tell their parents.

2 weeks Later.
July 20
We moved into my parents manor about a week ago. We each got our own rooms. I got the biggest bedroom which was the master bedroom.

Manor:

Living room:

Living room: