"We're not done yet."

"Up. Up. Up!"

"Kageyama-kun stop yelling! I'm doing it!"

"No you're not! Up!"

You push yourself up from the ground repeatedly, sweat beading off your face onto the gym floor, your arms trembling and slipping on the wet surface. Your heaving annoyed him. How could you not take this much of a workout? He's been doing it everyday for years, you must be too weak to handle it.

"Kageyama-kun we've been doing this for three hours! I'm exhausted! You were supposed to help me with my setting, not make me pass out on the floor!" His head veers to your pale face, pupils scanning every detail on your face, finding distress and exhaustion in every glance. He rolls his eyes, turning his head back away from you, sighing.

"Fine, whatever," he mumbles, letting you get up off the floor. Your sore body makes it to the bench, where you grab your water and open the lid, starting to chug the water faster than your body could handle.

"If you keep doing that you're going to throw up you know," he says, only what you could see as an amused face watching you gulp down the water. Once your water bottle was empty, you could only describe the feeling in your stomach as...not normal. Nausea and twingeness flood your senses. "Wait, you're not actually gonna do it are you?" He looks at you incredulously, eyes wide as he backs up, a hand raised hesitantly, pointing in your direction. You continuously shake your head, denying him before deciding to move your feet towards the bathroom, speeding up before crouching down at the toilet.

Kageyama just stood there, watching you disappear again. He was starting to wonder why he even took this job in the first place. Was this going to be an everyday thing: you not wanting to follow his directions and then end up suffering consequences like these? Hmm, maybe he should reconsider.

You on the other hand, couldn't believe what just happened. You just- did you- holy shit- yeah, you did. You could almost laugh at how embarrassing that was. You didn't want to completely admit to yourself that it did occur, but you couldn't hide from it. You were still sitting on the bathroom floor when you decided to pull it together and walk back to the gym.

The gym where Kageyama was nowhere to be seen.

Did he leave? Why? Was he waiting for you? Since when was practice over? When did he leave? Were you taking too long?

"Kageyama? Kageyama-kun! Hello?" You scurry across the gym, grabbing your things before rushing outside. There he was, by the vending machine. "Kageyama! Why'd you leave?" You question him as he nonchalantly presses the buttons on the big machine, ignoring you. It irritated you. You huff at his silence, getting impatient with him. You cross your arms to your chest, leaning your back against the wall while you wait for him. "So I'm just gonna assume that this is the end of practice for today?"

"For tomorrow, too," your eyes widen dramatically, "and the next day, and the next day, and the nex-"

"Okay, Kageyama! I get it! But why? What did I do wrong?" Your frown is evident, the frustration and self-disappointment bleeding through your expression, even if you had turned your head to the side to try and hide it.

"I can't really teach you anything. You don't really learn anything well. You don't follow directions, you don't like my workouts, you don't like..."

His words fade out; your thoughts murky yet so clear. He didn't want to help you anymore. You weren't even good enough to learn. You. Weren't. Good. Enough.

"You can't even-"

"Okay!" You shout, shutting him up, "It's fine, Kageyama-kun. I don't care. It doesn't matter anymore, anyways," you face the floor, a firm tone masking your madness while your fists ball up.