Chapter 17 Repulsive Encounter

Dev doesn't say anything but keeps looking at her with intended eyes. He throws the blazer in his hand on the chair next as he starts walking towards Mahi. Becoming nervous, Mahi doesn't move. Dev halts in front of Mahi and then slowly takes a step closer without leaving her gaze. To that, Mahi nervously steps back. But loses the balance coming in contact with the settee behind. Dev reflexively puts his hand around to stop her from falling. While doing so, he places his hand on her naked back. As Mahi feels his hand on her, she tries to move back again but fails as Dev doesn't let her. Instead, he uses the same hand to pull her in closer. Now Mahi could smell his perfume. Dev slowly slides his hands at the side of her chest as he takes the ends of the blouse behind and closes it by placing one end in a hook of the other. Mahi tries a calming breath as the closeness with Dev always makes her dizzy and weak in her knees. 

After buttoning Mahi's blouse, Dev leans back so that he could see her flushed face. He also feels a rush of blood in his brain as he stands this close to Mahi. Yet, he doesn't let her go. He notices Mahi is not resisting his touch. So next, he slowly turns her around, holding her from her shoulder to face the mirror behind. Both look at each other quietly through the mirror for a couple of seconds. Then, Dev breaks the gaze looking down on Mahi's still half-exposed back where a couple of laces hangs untied. He slowly starts tying them, making his fingers brush her skin on every opportunity it gets. Mahi, still holding onto the saree in front of her, feels every touch as a hot object touching the cold surface, slowly melting her. When Dev finish tying up the loose laces, he rests his hand on Mahi's shoulder and looks at her through the mirror in front. Mahi returns his gaze with the same soft and steady looks. Dev gives in to his urge as he leans down closer and places a kiss on her nape. As he does that, he looks up to see Mahi closing her eyes at his kiss. He doesn't stop there. He lingers there and slowly starts planting soft kisses on her neck. Mahi also leans back, closing her eyes, as she tilts her head to the other side to give better access of her neck to Dev. As he begins the soft caressing of her neck with his mouth, his hands slide down on her exposed stomach. He pulls her pelvis closer to him, removing any space between them. Without breaking his series of soft kisses, he turns Mahi around to face him. 

Both almost panting, open their eyes to watch each other flush. Dev takes out the small clutch from her hair, letting her long locks fall free. He runs his fingers in her hair close to the back of her neck. She closes her eyes involuntarily, feeling his fingers in her hair. Dev watches her enjoying his touch. He continues as he leans down to her neck, planting soft open mouth kisses, tasting her again from there. Dev's tongue on her neck sends another pleasure jolt in Mahi, heightening the tension she had been feeling down there, between her thighs. In those sensations, she doesn't know, when the saree in her hand got dropped on their feet as her hands are on Dev's chest, clutching on tightly to his shirt. 

Dev breaks the assault on her neck as he sees Mahi, still not opening her eyes. He cups her face with a hand and keeping the other on her lower back. He rests his forehead on hers for a couple of seconds to catch his breath. Mahi opens her eyes to look in the happy eyes of Dev, full of desires. Both now breathe in sync, holding themselves in that position. Dev leans back without breaking the gaze as he slides his hand from her cheek to hold her chin up. He leans in close to her lips, to which Mahi also closes her eyes.

'Bro, are you rea-SORRY,' says Anu turning around apologetically as she sees her brother and friend in an intimate position.

Mahi's eyes become wide, hearing her friend slash sister-in-law's voice. She immediately pulls away from Dev's hold. Dev sighs off, getting annoyed at the worst timing of his own sister. After that day, today, he got Mahi lost in his touch as they were about to have their second-most romantic moment. 

'Bhai! Privacy basics. Lock the door!' says Anu teasingly, turning back slightly.

'Anu! Etiquettes basics. Knock the door!' replies Dev in the same tone, laced with annoyance.