Fifteen:

You woke up in the middle of the night to someone tapping you lightly. You opened your eyes and noticed it was Jenna. You slowly and carefully got off of Spencer and walked out of the room with her.

You two sat down on the couch and you turned to look at her.

"What's wrong?" You asked her.

"Sorry, I had a nightmare and couldn't go back to sleep. Sorry for waking up" she said.

"It's okay, do you want to talk about it?"You asked. She shook her head.

"Do you want some water, tea, coffee?" You asked.

"I'll take some tea please," she said. You nodded and went to the kitchen to make her a tea. You went back to the couch when you were finished.

"Here you go" you said as you handed it to her.

"Thank you." She said and took the mug from you.

"I just need to ask how did you get to Virginia if you were abducted from Chicago?" You said.

"He brought me here like three days ago. He said we were going on a trip, I really thought I was going to end up getting trafficked" she said.

You nodded, "He? Did he never tell you his name?" You asked.

"He did it, Brad," she said, taking another sip of the tea.

"I have a lot of your clothes and shoes here, I think Lex might've kept some too, I'll give them to you after Spencer wakes up" you said.

She nodded, "hey so like did you guys find out who that girl at my parents house was?" She asked.

"No, because we'd have to dig her up to run the DNA analysis." You said. She chuckled and kept sipping her tea.

"Um where are my parents and Lucas buried. I want to go visit them after I go back to Chicago." She asked.

"They're at the same cemetery as Josh. They're a couple rows down from where Josh is." You said.

"Okay. Have you gone to visit your parents yet?" She asked.

You looked down and shook your head, "I haven't been able to bring myself to. I haven't even gone to clean out the house" you said.

"I get it," she said, she just kept drinking her tea. You kept looking at her before you started laughing quietly.

"Are you good?" She asked looking at you confused.

"Yeah, it's just that I literally didn't go to work for a month after you supposedly died because I was that sad. And then the same day I went back to work the team went to a bar and I got kidnapped." You said, still laughing.

"Hey okay, calm down or at least be quiet it's 5:57 in the morning you're going to wake up your boyfriend." She said. You just couldn't seem to stop laughing.

Next thing you know you heard your room door open and saw Spencer standing there rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I literally have no idea she just started laughing and won't stop," said Jenna.

"Oh, just give it a couple minutes she'll calm down. Do want anything to eat she should have some food around here" he said.

And just like Spencer said after a couple minutes you stopped laughing. You turned to look at them, they were sitting on the stools by the counter eating cereal and talking.

They kept talking and you walked up to them wrapping your arms around Spencer and put your head on his back.

"How long did it take her to stop laughing?" Jenna asked.