Twenty-Five

Warnings: use of safe word, rough sex, choking.
*2 weeks later in Vegas*
***************
"Okay remember she's going to love you okay?" Said Spencer.

"Okay," you said as you both walked into the Bennington Sanitarium where his mom was. This was the first time you would ever meet her.

"Doctor Reid, it's great to see you" said the nurse at the front desk, Nancy, her name tag read.

"Hi Nancy, is my mom in her usual room?" Asked Spencer.

"Yes she is," she said.

Spencer looked down at you, "This is Nancy, she's my moms favorite nurse. Nancy this is my girlfriend Amelia" he said.

"Hi it's nice to meet you" you said.

"Mhm, do you want me to take you to your mom?" She asked, looking back at Spencer. You furrowed your brows a little and looked at her up and down, you don't even know her and you can tell she already hates you for some reason.

"No that's fine I know the way" he said and walked away.

"I don't think she likes me" you whispered to him.

He chuckled, "I'll tell you why later. But for now let's just go see my mom" he said as he opened the door to a room.

You walked in before he did, he grabbed your hand again and you saw a woman in a chair turn around and look at both of you, "Hi mom?" He said.

She furrowed her brows, "Who are you?" She asked. Spencer let go of your hand and walked up to her.

"Mom it's me Spencer," he said, putting his hands in his pockets.

"I'm sorry I don't know you" she said and went back to reading her book. You felt bad for Spencer because he was so excited to see his mom and for you to meet her but she didn't recognize him.

He sighed and just walked back to you, "Come on let's go" he said, grabbing your hand and pulling you out of the room. He walked out of the sanitarium and went to the car we had rented.

He opened the back door and pushed you inside and got in afterwards, "Spence what are you doing?" You asked.

"Take your pants off" he said while unbuckling his belt and undoing the button on his pants.

"What?" You asked.

"You heard me, take your fucking pants off" he said. You hesitated before you pulled down your leggings along with the thong you had on.

Spencer grabbed you and pulled you onto his lap and pushed his dick inside of you. He laid down on his back and started to quickly and roughly thrust into you.

You didn't know what got into him to want to have sex in the car but you were guessing he just wanted to take out the frustration of his mom not recognizing him on you and you were okay with that.

That's what he used you for when you two first started sleeping together, he would use you if he had a hard case and needed someone or something to take his stress out on.

He has also used you when he was craving Dilaudid, he has told you the story of what had happened to him and how he would just substitute the drug with sex.

You felt him put his hand around your throat tightly and you gasped at the sudden motion, "F-fuck Spencer" you moaned out. You felt his other hand roughly connect with the left side of your face causing you to whimper from the pain.

"Shut up," he hissed and pulled you down so your chests were against each other. He continued to roughly thrust into you and kept his hand tightly around your throat.