Twenty-Eight:

*14 weeks later*
You and Spencer were out walking around the park on Saturday since it was your day off. You grabbed his hand and interlaced your fingers together. He looked down at you and smiled.

"I'm tired," you said.

"Princess the doctor said you have to go get a bit of exercise so you and the baby are healthy" he said.

"Yeah well you try walking around with swollen ankles."

"Amelia five more minutes and then we can go home. Five minutes is actually how long it's going to take us to walk back to the car" he said turning around.

"Fine." You said as you felt a bit of discomfort in my lower abdomen and back. You just ignored it and kept walking with Spencer.

You were 37 weeks pregnant and your OB wanted you to go on walks so that you and the baby could stay healthy. You and Spencer decided to just wait and find out the baby's gender until they were born.

You guys decided on names, one of its a boy and one of its a girl. He had said he personally wanted a girl but you didn't really care if it was a boy or girl just as long as the baby was healthy.

"Amelia are you okay?"

"Yeah why?"

"Because your holding my hand super tight"

You loosened your grip on his hand, "Sorry it just hurts"

"What? What hurts?" He asked as you reached the car and he looked down at you.

"Everything" you said as you opened the car door and got inside. You reclined the seat back and sighed, you watched Spencer walk to the drivers side and get in.

"Are you sure your fine?" He asked.

"This is going to sound crazy but I feel like I'm getting period cramps but they're worse. Like ten times worse it feels like I'm getting stabbed in the uterus and I feel so much pressure on my back"

He looked at you for a second, "Amelia it could either be you're getting Braxton Hicks contractions or they could be real ones"

"Babe I'm not due for another three weeks. I'm just going to say they are Braxton Hi- ow fuck" you said as you felt a stronger cramp.

"I'm taking you to the hospital" he said turning on the car and starting to drive.

"Babe I apologize in advance for what might leave my mouth because of how bad this hurts" you said.

"It's okay. Luckily we're only ten minutes away from the hospital so I think you'll be okay" he said. You could hear his voice was shaky, he was nervous.

You were at a red light when you felt a burst of liquid poor down between your legs. You knew you hadn't peed yourself so it was mostly likely your water.

"Spencer.."

"What? What wrong?"

"You might want to hurry up and step of the gas because I'm pretty freaking sure my water just broke" you said, turning to look at him.