Janson

I cursed when an explosion hit the last city. "What the hell?!?" I exclaimed. I need to find Janson!! Short story  I worked with WCKED and I fell in love with the mysterious A.D.

We started dating a few years ago, and we've been happy. Ava accepted our relationship. Suddenly, everything went downhill when Thomas was rescued from the maze. He started giving us problems.

Janson became so angry and completely different. Then when he got shot by Brenda and he got infected from the flare virus by it going into his wound. 

He's been too different because of the virus.  I need to find him! People were fighting. There are gun shots and explosions. I need to get out of here!

I ran towards the WCKED facility. I entered inside and closed the door, sighing. I quickly walked past the running people. I wish I could use my powers .

Yes, you heard me right. I have powers. I've been born with them. That's why Ava became interested in me. 

"Hey Jonathan! Where is Janson?" I stopped one of the soldiers. "Top floor with a black haired kid" he said, running out of the building. I ran to the elevators and got inside.

I clicked on the top floor button "hurry, hurry" I mumbled. I was scared to lose Janson! I need to get to him fast.

The elevator stopped and I quickly rushed out of it. Suddenly, I heard yelling "GIVE ME THE CURE!" I heard Janson yelled. 

I froze when I saw Thomas and Janson fighting. I need to make a decision now! Thomas or Janson..... I clearly knew who I would stop.

I used my powers to levitate a object to my hand. This must be the cure for the flare... Thomas blood. I hold on the cure tightly and snarled.

I ran towards Thomas and tackled him. We both flew into one of the windows. We went through and glass cut me. "Fuck" I cried.

"Jade.." Janson said. I got up and walked through the window. Tears went into my eyes. Janson had blood on his head and went down his face. He was looking so pale and dangerous.

"Give me your hand NOW!" I exclaimed. Janson pulled out his arm and I stabbed the cure into his infected arm. He gasped in pain and looked at me with love. 

" I'm not going to let you die" I said. "I-I'm so so sorry for what I've done" he sobbed. Teresa quickly helped Thomas up and they were looking at us. Thomas looked at me with betrayal.

I quickly used super speed (like vampire speed) to get us out of there. I stopped us outside and I realized no where is safe. Everything is on fire and every building was falling down. "Fuck!" I yelled.

"Leave without me.. Save yourself" Janson weakly mumbled. "NO! Remember I said if you die then I will die with you" I said, placing my hand on the back of his neck. 

Janson collapsed and I caught him. He passed out in my arms "hang on love" I mumbled. I used all of my energy to use my super speed to get us out of the last city. Me and Janson fell to the ground which was sand.

I slowly stood up and realized I teleported us to a island. Is this the safe haven?  I started exploring the whole place and I realized this was a remote island.

I saved us! No one was here and we are both safe. I limped back to Janson and fell on my knees. I smiled when I saw that he was looking much better. The cure worked!

My eyes rolled behind my head and I fell to the ground. I used too much power... My chin hit Janson's leg and I passed out.

~~~

I groaned when I felt some kind of light hit my eyelids. I slowly opened my eyes to see Janson, smiling at me. "I was so scared! I thought you were dead" he told me.

"W-what happened?" I asked. "I don't know. I woke up to find you passed out on my leg." Janson said. "I-I used all of my power and energy to teleport us to some kind of remote island" I explained, remembering what happened.

"Baby, you could of killed yourself!" my boyfriend exclaimed. "Remember what I said before you passed out." I said.

Janson chuckled and grinned "if you die than I'll die with you" he said. I nod and I sat up. We were on a beach and the water looked beautiful! It was clear water.

" I guess there was another island without cranks and people. We are safe here. This is our safe haven" I said, staring at the water.

I quickly looked at Janson "let me see your arm" I commanded. He pulled his sleeve to reveal nothing. The infection was gone! He was cured.

I sighed in relief "thank god! It worked" I said. "Thank you.. for injecting me. I wanted to kill for that cure. I almost killed Thomas. I choked him and beat the shit out of him" Janson said.

"I would of killed you if you didn't stab me with it" he said. "I wanted to wait until we were away from the WCKED facilty but... I was losing you" I explained.

I hissed when I realized I still had glass in my body. "Fuck" I mumbled, pulling out glass from my arm. I regret tackling Thomas and going through the glass. 

Janson caressed my cheek "I love you Jade" he told me. "I love you so much Janson" I said, kissing him. I moaned when he deepen the kiss and gave all of my love through the kiss.

We pulled away for some air "I've always wanted to go on a beach" I said, looking at the water again. I placed my head on Janson's chest. "It's just you and me baby girl" he said.

~~~

I hummed as I gathered wood when I heard a berg. "Shit!" I yelled, running to hide. I hid behind one of the palm trees. I saw it pass and sighed in relief.

I was pretty sure it was the gladers berg. I slowly walked to the house. "Hello baby girl!" Janson yelled from the kitchen. "Hello love" I said, placing the wood down.

I was still panting from running. "I just saw a Berg" I told him from the kitchen doorway. He froze and looked at me "really? do you know who's?" He asked.

I shook my head "I think it was Vince's and the gladers" I said. I kissed Janson and sat at the table. Suddenly the radio made a noise "sir! I saw someone on an island. It looked like that Jade girl. She survived!" someone said.

Janson and I looked at each other. "The right arm" I said, sighing. I know they're going to investigate the island now.

"So much for peace and quiet without people" I mumbled. Janson kissed my forehead and chuckled.

I rubbed my swollen stomach. Yes I'm pregnant! I was a few months. I had a small bump but its noticeable. 

"Darling someone just parked a berg at the beach" Janson said. I cursed and we walked out of the house to see Thomas, Newt and Gally.

I made a face great! "Jade.. You and Janson survived" Thomas said. I nod and grabbed Janson's hand. I knew Thomas wasn't going to forgive me for tackling him and cutting us with the glass.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked, annoyed. "We wanted to check this island out when we heard there was a survivor here" Newt said, smiling.

He raised his eyebrow at my stomach. I pulled from Janson's hand and hugged Newt. "I missed you Newtie" I said. Me and Newt were best friends until I betrayed the gladers and came with WCKED.

I was surprised he was hugging me and smiling. "I'm sorry Thomas for what I've done to you and Teresa. I wasn't myself" Janson apologized.

"Sorry for tackling you and ramming us into the glass window" I said to Thomas. He smiled "you were trying to distract me from your crank boyfriend. I wasn't upset.. Well I was upset for you curing Janson, but I realized you love him" Thomas said.

"Come with us to the safe haven" Newt said. I looked at Janson and he nod "okay we do miss having people around" Janson joked.

I elbowed him "I'm joking baby" he said, kissing my forehead. I just gave him a nasty glare "Uh huh" I said, joking.

I nod and smiled "lets go" I said, walking onto the Berg with Janson. I hope we can have a fairy tale happy ending.