Janson

We were at the right arm, sitting on a ledge. I was talking with the others and munching on some snacks. I've been nauseous and puking a lot.. 

A few months ago, we escaped from WCKED and I left behind Janson. I didn't have a choice. Thomas dragged me away and I couldn't stop him. 

Very soon after escaping, I found out I was pregnant with Janson's baby. We did get heated one night and made love. Now I'm in the scorch with his baby inside me.

"Jade you okay?" Newt asked. I nod and smiled at him. Newt, Minho and Thomas are the only ones who I've told. Of course Thomas hates me because I've slept with the enemy.

I don't really care about him hating me right now. I noticed it was slowly getting dark. I was ready for bed!

Suddenly we started hearing a berg "shit! WCKED found us" Minho yelled. Newt grabbed me and ran towards a hiding spot.

It was a bad time to feel sick. I groan and bury my face in Newt's chest "I feel sick" I mumbled. We were hiding behind a building. "Do you have everyone?" A woman yelled. Shit! They are awfully  close to us.

I gulped I know that voice.. It's Ava Paige. I tightly hold onto Newt "shh love" he whispered into my ear. "FIND THEM!" Someone yelled.

At this point, I was shaking. I was terrified! But at the same time, I was wondering if Janson was here. Steps were heard close to us.

"JADE! NEWT! WHERE ARE YOU GUYS!" Thomas screamed for us. That was suspicious... Why would he be yelling for us? "I don't like this Newt" I whispered.

"Me either" he mumbled. Suddenly someone grabbed me, I screamed "GET OFF OF ME!" I yelled. It was a WCKED soldier.

"Get your bloody hands off of me!" Newt yelled, struggling from the guards. "Dr. Paige! We found them" the guard said. I gulped when I saw the older red head.

My heart started beating fast when I saw Janson beside Ava. He was looking attractive. I unconsciously rubbed my baby bump. It was noticeable but I was wearing a baggy shirt which was a little huge on me.

The guards pulled me in front of Ava. I glared at the woman "hello Jade. We meet again" she said. I didn't say anything. I didn't even try to look at Janson, but I felt his eyes on me.

"Put them with the others" Ava commanded. "NO!" I yelled, trying to struggle. "Get your hands off of her!" Newt yelled. I slammed my head into the person's mask.

"FUCK!" the man yelled. I knocked his mask off and blood was coming out of his nose. Suddenly I felt dizzy and I fell to the ground. "Jade!" Thomas yelled.

He rushed to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Are you okay?" He whispered into my ear. "I felt dizzy" I mumbled.

"It's part of the morning sickness" I said. "Morning sickness!" One of the guys exclaimed. I screamed when he grabbed my arm. "Ava this one is pregnant!" the guard yelled.

Everyone froze "get your fucking hands off of me!" I snarled. Janson looked shocked and I could tell he was doing the math in his head. 

"She does have a baby bump" Ava said, looking at my stomach. I wrapped my arm around my stomach, glaring at her. 

Suddenly, I felt all of my food was traveling up. "I'm going to be sick" I groaned, pulling away from the guard. Quickly Thomas found a bucket and gave it to me. I puked into it.

"Morning sickness" I heard Ava say. It was dark time and I still had morning sickness! They need to change its name. Thomas was rubbing my back "it's okay" he cooed.