Gally

I panted when we arrived at the last city doors. I rubbed my arm and tried to catch up with Newt. I felt paranoid and nervous. I looked behind me to see a guy with a mask following us.

"Newt.. Someone is following us" I whispered. He looked behind us "shit come on" Newt told me, grabbing my hand. We quickly rushed to the others "guys we need to go" Newt said.

Everyone froze when a loud sound came from the doors. "RUN!" I yelled when the guns started shooting everyone in the crowd. 

Newt grabbed my hand and ran away from the doors. I tried to keep up with him "f-fuck" I mumbled. I tripped and fell on my face, losing my grip on Newt. I ended up losing him.

I got back up and continued running. Suddenly, someone grabbed me "get off!" I yelled, struggling in the person's arms. The person threw me into a van.

"Y/n! I thought I lost you" Newt yelled, hugging me. "I'm glad your okay Newtie" I mumbled. The two guards sat across us and the van started driving.

The guy who grabbed me was staring at me which was making me uncomfortable. Sweat was dripping off of my face and I was breathing heavily "N-newt.. its getting worse" I whispered in his ear.

A few months ago, I was bitten by a crank and I'm infected by the flare. Every day I've been getting worse because of all of the stress. 

"What's wrong with her!?" One of the guards yelled. I hid my face in Newt's shoulder "she's scared! What do you think is wrong" Newt hissed at the men.

I caressed my hand where I've carved Gally's name. After Gally's death, I carved his name on my left hand to remember my dead boyfriend. 

After his death I became depressed and felt numb. When I got bitten, I didn't even cry because soon I will unite Gally. When I get too infected, I'm going to try to get my hands on a gun and do the unspeakable.

The van stopped and the doors opened. I slowly got out of the vehicle and hold myself. Newt wrapped his arm around me. "What the hell is going on?!" Thomas exclaimed.

"We're on the same side" The guy from our van said. He looks like the leader of the group of men. My breathing turned raspy and I fell to the ground. 

"Y/N!!!" The gladers yelled. Thomas pushed me on my back "y/n.. what's wrong?" he asked. "M-my arm" I whimpered. He pulled my sleeve back to reveal my infection.

"Fucking hell! She's infected" One of the men yelled. Their guns were pointed at me "Stop! Stop!" The leader told his men.

Newt and Fry helped me up. I leaned against the van and tried to stay awake. Suddenly, the leader pulled his mask off to reveal.... GALLY!

"A-am I hallucinating Gally again?" I asked the others. "No.. it's really him" Newt said. My heart stopped. Gally is alive!

He's the reason I was not afraid to shot myself when I'm cranked out. Now he's alive.. I have a reason to stay alive.

"What are you guys doing here?" Gally asked us. His eyes were on me and he looked sad. "WCKED has Minho" Thomas said. Suddenly, he punched Gally.

"Y-you bastard!" he yelled. Newt rushed to Thomas. Fry pulled me away from the van and helped me stand. He placed his arm around me.

"Thomas now isn't a good time for this!" Newt said. "Look at Y/n. She needs help" he said. Thomas looked at me and sighed. He got off of Gally.

I wanted to stop Thomas... but I was too weak. "I deserved that.. I can help you guys getting into the last city" Gally told everyone. In the end, we followed Gally.

"When you guys left me behind, these guys realized I was immune and patched me up." he said. I felt guilty when he said that. 

We left Gally behind and he was still alive.. I could of tried harder to help him! "Come on y/n" Fry told me. I nod and continued walking.

I felt Gally's eyes on me, but I continued walking. We entered a room to see roses and a man standing in the dark. "Gally. What are you doing here?" the man asked, sniffing a rose.

"Lawrence. We were defenseless against the guns and we saved these guys from being killed." Gally told him. Of course Thomas didn't listen to instructions and started talking with the man.

I felt horrified when the man showed his face. He was clearly a crank. He was missing his nose! His face was deformed by the flare. It looks like he was connected to a IV stand. That's what is going to happen to me very soon.

"Take two people with you to the last city. The others will stay with us." Lawrence said. Suddenly, he looked at me "my dear are you okay?" he asked me.

"I-I'm not doing too great" I stuttered. Then I realized my sleeve was still up and he could see the infection. He had a look of pity on his face "take her to one of our rooms so she can rest" Lawrence commanded his guards.

A blonde haired men guarded me towards a room. "Good luck" I told Thomas. "This is the room you will stay in y/n" he told me, walking away.

I froze how the hell did he know my name?!? I laid on the bed and closed my eyes. Blackness took over me when I fell asleep.

~~

"Y/n wake up" A voice interrupt my sleep. The person was shaking me. I slowly opened my eyes and groan. My body is hurting! It feels like I was ran over by a freaking car.

I see Gally who was looking concerned. "Gal?" I questioned, sitting up. I sat on the edge of the bed. "Fuck" I mumbled.

Gally crouched and placed his hand on my leg. "How did it go?" I asked him. "Thomas saw Teresa and didn't like our plan to use her" he explained.

I scoffed of course! He still loves her even after she betrayed us. "How did you find me?" I asked, feeling self conscious. Gally rubbed the back of his neck "Lawrence put you in my room" he mumbled.

I blushed "I-I'm sorry. I didn't know this was your room. I can leave if you want me to" I stuttered, feeling flustered. "N-no don't leave" he exclaimed.

I nod and suddenly I pulled Gally into a hug. Tears formed into my eyes "I thought you were dead! I missed you so much" I cried. Gally tightly hugged me back.

"God I missed you y/n. It was torture without you" he said. I sniffed and wiped the tears away "I'm sorry. I've been emotional lately" I said.

"Don't be sorry. It's not your fault" Gally said, looking at my arm. I sat back on the bed and pulled up my sleeve. It was looking even worse than before.

"Hey.. what's this?" Gally asked, raising my left hand. "When you died, I was heartbroken so I carved your name into my hand. I wanted to always remember you." I told him.

He looked heartbroken. I sighed and tears streamed down my face "I-I thought you were dead. When I found out I was infected, I was ready to shot myself to join you" I said.

"Oh y/n" he cried, placing his face on my stomach. "I didn't want to live without you" I numbly said. Gally placed his hand on my face "I didn't realized I meant that much to you" he said.

"Gal, you were my life" I told him. Gally's eyes were tearing up and I felt bad. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you cry" I cried.

Gally placed his forehead on mine "shhh it's not your fault. I swear I will find the serum for you" he told me. I wanted to argue but I stopped myself. 

"I love you Captain" I told him. Gally grinned "I love you my beautiful queen" he said. Gally kissed me on the lips and sparks hit me.

I placed my hands in his blonde shaved hair and passionately kissed him back. "God I miss you" Gally mumbled. We cuddled up on his bed. I hope we will find the cure and get Minho back.