Game of thrones x Maze Runner

I am Davina, the Queen of Westeros. I think of myself as a kind and gently ruler, but sometimes I will be cruel when I need to.

My second-in-commander Petyr Baelish has been noticing a new company called WCKED. People have been disappearing and that's scaring us. We know about this virus called the flare, but lucky for us we have a cure for it.

If WCKED found out we have a cure, there will be war. I've decided that I must have an alliance with these people.

I don't want a war. I sighed and placed my hood on. "My queen are you sure about this?" Petyr asked. I looked at him and smiled "I don't want to fight with these people" I told him.

I was unsure about these people's intentions. "Let me come with you please" My second-in-commander begged. I gave him a look "Petyr, Westeros will need you to watch over them when I'm gone. I won't be gone" I said.

He sighed and placed his hand on my cheek "my queen be careful" Petyr said. I smiled and nod "I'm always careful" I smirked.

My relationship with Petry is complicated.. I know he wants me and the iron throne. I decided to make him my second-in-commander, so he won't act out.

I may be falling for him and I'm scared. I sighed and quickly walked out of the castle. I'm going to check these people out and maybe get them to accept the alliance.

~~~

"It's the queen!"

"What is she doing here?!"

"Wow she's beautiful"

I heard people talking about me as I walk past them. I was in the last city and it was difficult getting inside. If the guards didn't see the royal crest, they wouldn't have let me in.

I walked up to a WCKED soldier "Excuse me. Can you tell me where I can find Ava Paige?" I asked the man, politely.

"Get los--" he started until he looked at me. He looked panicked "I-I'm so sorry your majesty. I apologize for my rudeness. I will take you to her" the soldier said, bowing.

I smiled at him and nod. I hate how people treat me like I'm special. But of course, I'm glad that people aren't rude to me.

We quickly walked towards a huge building with WCKED on it. "George tell Dr. Paige that the queen wants to talk to her" the soldier told a guard.

"My queen. I'll be right back" the guard said, bowing and running off. "My queen what are you doing here?" the WCKED soldier asked me.

"I would love to have an alliance with Ava. I don't want enemies" I told him. He was about to say something until a older women walked in.

I quietly gasped when I saw a man that looks like Petyr. "My queen. Welcome to the last city" Ava told me with a little bow. I smiled at him "Ava Paige. I would love to talk about an alliance with each other. Also I would love to show you guys around King's landing" I said with a smile.

Ava and the man looked at each other. "I would love having an alliance with you your majesty. Visiting King's landing sounds nice" the red hair said.

I grinned "shall we?" I said. I'm glad Westeros isn't far from the last city because this trip is going to be so awkward..

~~~

We arrived at King's landing and got out of the carriages. I found out the man who looks like my second-in- commander is called Janson. He is the A.D of WCKED.

I cleared my throat "Mr. Janson. I would love to tell you something before we go inside" I told the man. He looked at me "you and my second-in-commander look similar. You guys look like twins, so I don't want to alarm you" I said.