Old Friends Reunited (1)

*Chuckles*

Why are you laughing?

....

Who....are you?

You kept asking the same question..

Are you curious of me?

Yes...

You will find out...

Very soONnnN...

"Weird..."

"You think so?"

"Oh! not you babe!"

"So what do you think about this dress?"

"It looks pretty on you"

"Aww thanks babe"

Keith and GF are at a plaza, more specifically at a clothing shop. Keith offered himself to accompany his girlfriend , GF shopping. I mean GF has been accompanying him on his rap battles , it's the least he could do to repay her company.

"Are we done yet babe? It's been a few hours" Keith is starting to get bored , for the past few hours he's just sitting there waiting for his girlfriend choosing what clothes to buy. "And I've been sitting on the speakers for hours for you to finish rap battling" GF replied back , not taking her eyes on the outfits. Her response made Keith speechless, not knowing what he should reply. It's a fact after all.

"Now what do you think about this?" GF walked over to her boyfriend. She stood infront of Keith holding a beautiful plain red dress with no sleeves. Come to think about it , the dress looks familiar to the one GF is wearing right now. Wait no, it looks EXACTLY the same to what she's currently wearing right now.. Or what she always wears-

"Errmm...it looks lovely babe"

"Hmm it is a nice dress , I think this will be the last one" GF said while walking towards her shopping basket filled with clothes. Most of them are short dresses with no sleeves. 'Finally' Keith thought. They payed for the clothes and went out of the clothing shop. Of course Keith will carry them all.

"Is there anything else we should buy?" Keith asked to his girlfriend "Well , we still need to buy you a new microphone" GF answered. "What's wrong with the old one?" Keith asked again with a confused tone"Babe don't you remember?you broke the old one during practice" GF answered while rolling her eyes, the microphone that her boyfriend broke was pretty old and has been used for quite a lot of rap battles.

They walked around the plaza searching for a store that sells microphones.

"I'm sure they have a store that sells microphones somewhere"

"I don't know babe , we already looked almost everywhere"

"But we haven't looked at that shop" GF pointed out a shop. The place is quite hidden unlike the others. "Ehh you mean that shop?" Keith ask unsure of his girlfriend's decision. "Aww c'mon babe , there's a chance they sell microphones" GF tried to convince Keith"If you say so babe"Keith is still unsure of it but if his girlfriend says that it's fine then it's fine.

They went inside the shop and was surprisingly greeted by a nice shopman , well for Keith it was a surprise , GF actually expected it.

"Welcome to ***** shop how may I help you sir and ma'am?" The shopman gave both of them a friendly smile

"We would like to buy a wireless microphone , if you have one of course"

"Microphones are over there" The shopman pointed out at a tall shelf at the back of the shop. "Thank you sir" Keith and GF walked over to the shelf that the shopman pointed. There they saw some microphones on the shelf and a person(?) who also seems to be looking for a microphone too. "Hey look babe , i found the microphone!" Keith exclaimed , he found the wireless microphone that both of them were looking for "Great , let's grab it and leave" GF said. Keith tried grabbing the microphone on the top shelf "Not so fast" "Huh?" A person  grabbed the microphone that Keith was going to grab