Passing Week 5

So~ you've been wandering around my place eh..

"Oh it's you...no wonder this place smells like you" Keith said annoyingly while he rolled his eyes. Not that surprising for the boy , I mean that thing has been bothering him ever since he was a lil rapper. "Where am I?!" Keith star-no wait already losing his patients. He's been wandering in circles for who knows how long.

I have already told you , you're at my place

"Stop pretending that you don't understand what I said"

We're at my dimension , a place nobody knows it's located.... except you and me and can only be accessed by you AND me.

Or you could say...

?

We're at a world that YOU my friend...created

Keith tilted his head , he doesn't understand a single word that it just said. A world that only him and it knows? A world he created? What on earth is that?

Meanwhile...

"W-where am i..?" A boy just woke up from his coma. Not sure what happened to him but whatever it is it must be very horrible , so horrible that it could make someone unconscious for a whole week!

He doesn't seem to be familiar with his surroundings. With the mix feeling of fear and confused , he decided to just sit there where he is and hope for the best. Besides he doesn't have the energy to go anywhere , he just woke up from a long sleep.

///CREEEK///

The boy looked to the source of the sound. "W-who could....i..w-who is it..?" The boy looked at the wooden door  that seems to be the source of the sound. There he saw a girl , a very very tall girl with red hair , red dress and a pair of red shoes. She gave a soft smile to the boy. Tears starting to show up on her face , not sad tears but happy ones. A week felt like years to her...

She ran towards the boy and hugged him like there was no tomorrow. The boy responded with a gasp , it was a sudden move. "Oh baby i missed you!" She said in a happy tone while still hugging her boyfriend. "I-i'm sorry.... miss... but do we k-now each...other..?" This sentence made GF let go of her hug. She was surprised with his question "I'm your girlfriend , GF" She answered.

"G-girl...who?"

"GF , I'm your girlfriend?" Her used to be happy face turned into a worried face. "G..F?" The boy tries to remember his girlfriend's name , remembering one name seems difficult to him. "Yes , that's me...GF" "Do you remember your name?" GF asked , hoping that her boyfriend still remember his name . He shook his head as a sign of  "no" , this made GF sadder

"Keith. That's your name"

"K-kei....who..? I-i'm sorry... please be patient with me..."

"W-wha..." a familiar voice appeared revealing a guy with rounded orange hair , green shirt , beige pants , and red sneakers with orange laces. He looked shocked and sad and well confused at the same time. Turns out he's been listening to they're conversation this whole time , standing at the door that GF forgot to close . "Hi Pico..." GF said , well more like a whisper but Pico can still hear it. Pico closed the door and walked towards the two

"What happened GF?" Pico asked to the tall girl ,"I...don't know , this all happened all of a sudden"  GF patted Keith's head gently . Keith jumped a bit but calmed down quickly "It's okay babe , we're not going to hurt you" GF stopped the patting "Do you remember me bud?" Pico asked . Same answer as GF , Keith shooked his head. Pico was kinda expecting that answer , I mean he just reunited with his buddy a week ago...after years of being separated . If he can't remember his girlfriend who's been with him for more than a year , than it could take a miracle for Keith to remember him.

Silence filled the room , everyone seems to be busy with they're thoughts.

///CREEEK///

The door opens again , this time it's the doctor. "Excuse me ma'am and sir.  I'm sorry but you two have to wait outside for a bit , i need to check on the patient" the doctor said while checking his paper that's clipped to his clipboard "Sure thing doc" Pico said , walking out of the room with GF. The door closed as they walked out , now....it's just the doctor and his patient.

After a few minutes the doctor walked out of the room with a sad expression. Outside was GF and Pico "So how is he doc?" GF asked impatiently , she's been standing there after she left the room.

"I'm sorry to say this....but-" The doctor checked his clipboard one more time before continuing his sentence. This made GF more and more impatient , Pico on the other hand is sweating ALOT. He's starting to have a bad feeling that what the doctor's gonna say is gonna be bad , very bad news.

"Your friend...has dementia.."

...

T.B.C

Ah yes , disappear again and came back with short chapters...wait...why do I hear boss music-

///PLEASE STAND BY///

Nice! We're already on the dementia part . I don't know how to speak or write formal English so my bad-
Next chapter will probably take a ( long ) while since i'm having a difficult time thinking on what should happen next. Please be patient everyone , your author is trying her best to keep this book updated^^

See you in the next chapter!!!