"The Powerful One"

Meanwhile...

3rd Person's POV

Lemon demon observes the two friends trying to get back their precious blue boy from up above the night sky. Sometimes he giggles at their action and sometimes he messes up their minds by using his ability, which makes it more harder for the duo to reach Keith... Well.. Atleast half of him.

Keith couldn't do much, he already tried escaping from this weird place, but all the roads lead back to him. And those giggles is just making him more uncomfortable.

*Giggles* Oh how adorable~your friends are trying their hardest just to reach to you~

The creepy lemon took a glance at Keith before looking back at the huge screen where you can see GF and Pico running around the school building searching for the main entrance. Keith looked at the lemon demon who seems to enjoy their friends suffering, he frowned and decided to look down at the cold dark floor made of wood. He still doesn't believe that all of this is happening right now...

"Why... " Keith finally speak. He successfully stole the demon's attention. "Why.... Why are you doing this? Why me? Out of all the beings in this big wide world... Why me?" Keith looked up, suddenly lemon demon is standing right in front of his face which made Keith jumped.

I'm surprised that you don't know yet..

"Yes. I don't know, i don't even know what or why is this happening?! " He pulled his hair in frustration, why can't he just be with his girlfriend in peace?! It's like the whole world wants them to be separated?!

Do you remember that little story i told you?

"Yes?I don't understand why you told me that..or how does it have anything to do with my question"

Do you know who the "powerful one" Is?

"No?"

Do you know what he's capable of?

"No? But from what I've heard from you, the " Powerful one" Would probably be an overpowered being"

He could.. If he's in the right hands

"So it's a he!"

....

The lemon took a glimpse at the screen to check GF and Pico's progress, they're still facing a bunch of corrupted minions that he command. Seeing both of the blue boy's friends are still distracted, the tall demon thought that it's gonna take quite a while for them to reach the front entrance of the school building. He then left the room without looking back at the blue boy or say anything to him. Now it's just Keith and the huge screen.

After the scary lemon left, Keith instantly ran towards the screen to take a closer look. There he saw GF and Pico doing a duet while beating the funk out of lemon's minions. Tears started to form, Keith felt terrible sitting in this room while his friends fights for their lives just to save him...

'How do i get out of here?' Keith thought, but before he could thought of anything, he heard footsteps coming from outside of the room. He immediately get away from the screen and back to his previous spot.

As he expected, the lemon came back and... Brought a big mirror? Looks a bit cracked and old but you can still use it.

Keith's POV

'What the funk is he gonna do with that thing?' I thought, giving the demon a confused look. Is He...going to k!ll me with it? Nah, why use a frickin mirror when you have demon powers?