××3××

(Edited)

(Edited)

1 and a half months later.

Sumi's Pov

"The situation between me and taehyung was still a bit awkward but it wasn't that bad."

It's been 1 and a half month since then and things have been getting better, though i rarely see him due to his tight schedule.

"It was another day of me being busy with the work i loved."

But today I felt sick and i don't usually get sick.

I shrugged the thought off as I continued what i was doing.

"I have been feeling a bit under the weather for the past few days". Maybe i should see a doctor i thought as i made my way through the company's corridor.

I was deep within my thoughts when..

I bumped into the one and only "kim taehyung" as i wasn't really looking where i was going.

I haven't seen him in few days.

"He was about to say something when it hit me, the sudden urge to vomit as i rushed to the opposite direction to the ladies room."

Before running off I saw taehyung looking at me worried.

Oh god!. I groaned throwing everything i ate for the past month it felt like.

"I have never been this sick in my entire life. All my energy had been drained at this point."

Sumi? I heard a soft knock on the door.

Taehyung? It was his voice. Did he follow me? I wondered as I tiredly got up and made my way out.

I saw him looking at me worried. I would too if i was him. "I looked like a truck just ran over me."

Are you ok? He asked me concerned.

"I am fine" i whimpered, even my voice was cracking.

He looked at me unsure. "You don't look fine. Come on let me take you the hospital he said as he grabbed my hand."

I looked at him wide-eyed. What? I choked out. Mr kim i can- but he cut me off.

"Call me taehyung and don't worry i will be as discreet as possible. Moreover you look like you will faint any second and secondly we are friends so let me do that."