××12××

(Edited)
Sumi's Pov

Excitement

I groggily opened my eyes. The alarm has been going on for the past 10 minutes.

I am not a heavy sleeper infact i am a very light sleeper and little movement can wake me up.

"But pregnancy has something else planned for me, especially now that i know i have two babes in there."

I seem to fall asleep anytime and anywhere.

Morning babies! How are you doing there?! I cooed.

"And as a response i had a sudden sensation to vomit as i ran towards the bathroom and hurled."

"Alright thanks for telling me everything is fine."

I decided to wear a white shirt dress.

I let my hair loose again.

I had insanely long hair nearly reaching my butt.

And i didn't have the energy to tie them.

"I am blaming my laziness on my pregnancy."

Though i did a light make up today.

"Pregnancy is definetly making me lazy."

I made my way to the kitchen and was hit with the pleasant smell of food.

I literally drooled then and there.

As I expected taehyung was cooking.

He looked at me, or should i say stared at me not saying anything, his gaze was burning.

"Morning" i greeted.

"Oh morning" he smiled looking away.

Did you cook all this? I questioned looking at the feast in front of me.

He nodded placing dishes on the table.

"You didn't have to" i muttered. You are already busy.

"Nahh, i should at least do this. I especially have to feed three people now" he smile his gaze towards my stomach.