××17××

(Edited)

Sumi's Pov

Sadness

Sorrow

That's what i feel today as i woke up. Today is the day that i lost a part of myself.

"Today is the day i lost my mom."

Every year this day,i just drift away, a part of me goes back to that dreadful moment.

"The moment I never want to relive as long as i am alive."

____

Are you ok sumi? Taehyung questioned me as soon as he saw my distressed face.

"I am fine i lied, i was anything but fine."

"Now that i am pregnant all my emotions are heightened up."

He scrunched up his face not believing me but thankfully didn't interrogate me further.

"I will be a bit late today" I tell him.

"What? You are not coming to work with me?" He asks me his eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Uhh yeah.. i have somewhere to be today so i won't be there" i reply trying not to make an eye contact.
I obviously haven't told him what occasion is today, i don't want him looking at me with pity.

"That's the last thing i want."

He looked like he wanted to ask me things further but he didn't.

"Tell me if something is wrong" he says as i follow him out to my own car.

I wish i could.

_____

Hey eomma! How are you? I say taking my place near the grave stone.

"I am sorry I haven't visited in a while. You know lots of things happened eomma".

"You are going to be grandmother to two angels eomma. I wish you were here but don't worry, i know you are happy with appa there."

"I mi-ss you and then began the waterworks I have been holding."

I talk and talk and cry continuously as I sit there in front of her Grave, which was now full with flowers.

___

It was already late, i never realise the time when i am here. My eyes were red and puffy from continuously crying

The sun was setting. The red and orange of the sky slowly giving way for the darkness to take over.

I hope taehyung won't notice my eyes but man was i wrong again.

As soon as i stepped in the house, taehyung was already there, he looked at me for a second and knew what was wrong.