‣ 5

Minnie's POV

After a long and tiring ride, we finally arrived at our destination.

—This is prettier than I imagined.— Lina spoke while looking out of the window.

—It is, it looks better than in the pictures.— I agreed.

—It says here that we're 20 minutes away from the airbnb.— Felix informed us, as he looked on the google maps that was on his phone.

—Cool.

We rented a house big enough for the 14 of us, it was way cheaper than staying at a hotel.

We continued our way while listening to Monsters by All Time Low, one of my favorite songs. I was leaning against the window, admiring the view.

It was a very colorful and cute town, with a few cars and pedestrians. Perfect for a chill and fun trip, I couldn't wait to explore the place.

Without realizing my eyes started to close, I guess I was tired of driving since I did it for a few hours before my boyfriend switched with me.

✱*.:。✧*

I felt someone gently shaking me, which made me open my eyes slowly.

—Morning, sweetie.— Lix cutely smiled.

—Hi.— I replied with a small smile. I rubbed my eyes and yawned, I was so exhausted.

Before I was able to get up from my seat, someone lifted and carried me in their arms.

—What are you doing?— I giggled.

—Just taking care of my girl.

I blushed.

—You know I can walk, right?— I talked still smiling.

—Obviously, but you're so sleepy you'll barely walk properly.— he pointed out.

—Okay, true but still.— I yawned once again and leaned against his chest. —I'll let you carry me just cause I feel too tired to argue.

—Thank you for the honor, Mins.

—You're welcome, honey.

We laughed together and started moving towards the house. Our friends were waiting for us in the living room.

—Finally, what took you guys so long?— Maddie sighed, sounding annoyed.

—I wasn't able to wake Mins up, she's a heavy sleeper.— Felix answered while taking a sit on the couch next to Dottie and Jonah, me on his lap.

—That's true, one day at a sleepover I had to spray her with water cause she didn't wake up.— Josie commented, making all of our friends laugh, I just glared playfully at her.

—Okay people, there's seven rooms so there's gonna be 2 per room.— Mae informed us.

—We already know that Jo and Dottie are sharing, as well as Minnie and Lix.— Blake said.

—Jaeden and I can share a room too, we've done it before when we've had sleepovers.

—Okay! We can be roomies if you want.— Mae looked at Maddie.

—Sure.— she nodded.

—Evan will share with me.— Rudy said, not surprising us that much, since almost all of us knew he had a crush on her.

—Noooo, please save me.— the pick haired pleaded. —He's going to tease me and won't let me sleep.

—I promise I won't.— she gave him a look. —Okayyyy, not that much.

She pointed at him threateningly. —I warn you that I'll make your life miserable if I don't get my beauty sleep.

—Okay, okay.— he lifted his arms in defense.

—That leaves Braeden and Corbyn, Blake and Josie.

—We'll share.— Josie talked, looking at the black haired, who nodded.

—Looks like B and Corbs will be roomies.

—Okay.

I feel like they could be good friends, they're similar.

—We'll unpack tomorrow, let's go to sleep.— My older sister spoke.

—Okay, Mom Mae.

—Night!— we all said in unison and part our ways.

The blonde haired carried me bridal style to our room and placed me gently on the bed.

Felix searched for his pijama on his luggage and went to the bathroom that was inside the room, while I got comfortable under the covers and closed my eyes.

—Aren't you gonna change?— Lix asked as he lay down next to me.

—Nop, I'm too tired and lazy.— I giggled.

—Okay, sleep well, sweetie.

—You too, honey.

I put my head on his chest as he wrapped his arm around my waist. And just like that I fell asleep, not knowing what was waiting for us.

•───── ─────♡───── ─────•

Kinda short and uneventful but here's ch. 3!
I'll try to update soon. ❤️