‣ 6

Minnie's POV

The next morning we decided to explore Springfield. It was currently 11 am and we were trying to wake Rudy up, since he wasn't a morning person, at all.

—Come on, blondie! I'm hungryyy.— Maddie whined.

—Nooo, it's too early!— he covered himself with a blanket.

—Rudy, it's 11 am not 7 in the morning. —Evan rolled her eyes. —Just get uuup.

The blonde smirked. —I will if you give me a kiss.

—Ew, absolutely not.

—Come on, Linaaa. Do it for the team!

At this point we were all desperate and cranky, if I didn't have my coffee soon I was not going to function or be in a good mood.

—I think I'll pass.— she smiled nervously and walked out of the room. I swear I saw her cheeks turn red, hmm.

—Guess I'll lie here for a while.— Rudy smiled triumphant and turned around, his back facing us.

—Ugh, fine. We'll see you later.— I spoke rolling my eyes.

After that we took our bags, keys and went out. We walked for about 10 minutes until we saw a cute café.

We ordered and took a sit on the tables that were outside.

—I can't believe Rudy refused to come with us because it was "too early".— Mae said.

—I know, he so lazy. And that's coming from me, the laziest person ever.— Dottie commented making us laugh.

Our food came after a few minutes and we continued chatting.

Rudy's POV

After I won that last argument I stayed in bed for like an hour.

I was falling into a deep slumber when I heard a noise, like when you open and close the door.

—I'm still going to rest for a while!— I spoke loudly thinking it was my friends or at least one of them.

I didn't hear a response, so I shrugged it and cover myself with the blanket while closing my eyes.

Everything was fine until I didn't feel my body warm. I quickly opened my eyes slightly annoyed cause I thought it was a prank.

—Ha, ha. Very funny, guys!— I laughed sarcastically. —I know you want my presence so bad. But that won't happen right now. I'll see you later.

But instead of seeing them I saw a shadow holding something... holy shit, it was a knife. After that, I knew I had to leave the place, and fast. Cause the possibility of walking out of house alive was getting very slim.

I ran to the nearest window and opened it. I struggled for a bit because I started hearing footsteps, which obviously made me nervous as hell.

When it finally had a big gap I jumped and ran as fast as I could. I don't know how much or for how long but before I knew it I saw 13 people sitting outside of what it looked like a café. I automatically recognized them and sprinted towards them.

—Guys, guys!— I screamed.

—Rudy? What happened?— Mimi asked worriedly.

—I-I saw someone in the house.— I stuttered while sitting down on an empty chair.

—What do you mean you saw someone in the house? Are you sure it was a human? Cause it could have been a ghost or just your imagination.— Blake questioned.

—I swear it was a human, it had a knife and didn't look like a spirit or anything of that nature.

—A knife? Holy shit.— Dottie spoke surprised.

—Okay, calm down a little bit and tell us everything that happened.— Evan said and passed me a bottle of water.

After I drank basically all of it I told them with detail about my lovely encounter. I could tell half of them believed me and the other were skeptical, not that I blamed them cause I usually didn't believe in ghosts or anything.

After a while we returned to the house to make sure the man wasn't there. We searched everywhere and found no one.

—Are you sure you actually saw someone?— Jonah asked raising a brow.

—I already told you that I did! He had a freaking mask on and a knife. Why would I lie?— I rolled my eyes annoyed. He can be such an ass sometimes.

—Maybe to scare us or just to prank us?

—Seriously, Jonah?— Summer crossed her arms.

—What? You know how he is, he loves to tease us.

—Okay, Jonah. That's enough.— Dottie looked sternly at her boyfriend.

He looked at her for a moment before putting his arms in a surrender mode.

—Fine.

Jerk.

He started walking away.

—Where are you going?— the brunette yelled at him.

—To walk.— he responded shortly without looking at her.

She sighed and walked in the opposite direction. Mae joined her after a moment, I figured because she didn't want to leave her alone.

Minutes later some returned to the house and others disappeared in various directions. I took a deep breath and entered, deciding to explore the house a little more, hoping that would keep my mind off today's events.

I already knew that day was going to be rough and it was only 1 pm.

✨✨✨✨

Omg, Sam updating? Who is she? Lmao.

First upload of the year! I'm so sorry for the wait, but I hope y'all enjoyed it. ❤️