Chapter 7

"There's something we need to talk about." I look up to see my mom.
"Did Bella finally got herself into a fight?"
"No! It's just there's a decision Bella made and you have to make it too."
"It isn't about the prank I did for Bella right?"
Mom looks at me with a stern look but fortunately says no. Woah. Close call.
We go downstairs and I see not very happy looking Bella. She starts talking.
"So, Phil is gonna go touring in a couple of months, and well, I think I'm gonna go to Charlie's because- well then mom can go with Phil. Do you wanna come to Forks with me or go to Jacksonville with mom?"
Wait Forks?
"Of course I'll come to Forks with you! I've always loved it there! And I already miss dad and Jacob and Billy and all my other friends!" I say with a smile. If it wouldn't be just fake.
"When will we go?"
"In a couple of months, in March I think." Bella says.
Okey well, it's fine with me I guess?" I say and go back to my room.
I haven't told anyone, but I've been having some serious problems. The thing my family doesn't know, is that I'm quite good at hiding my problems. I sucked at lying when I was younger. So no one really noticed when not being able to lie
switched into being a good actor and manipulator. Anxiety turned out to be my  closest friend. Crying until I feel empty every night became normal. Don't get me wrong, I'm not faking my personality. It's just every night all that happiness fades away. So I enjoy it while it lasts. It's almost like I push all my problems and feelings aside until I'm alone in my bed. But I like that. When I was younger, I used to be scared of the time I was told to go to bed because of that, but now I'm just used to it. It could always be worse I guess.

###

(Jasmine) hey blondie guess what
(Jasper) What?
(Jasmine) I'm moving in a few months
(Jasper) You don't like that, do you
(Jasmine) What are you talking about? I do!
(Jasper) Jazzy?
(Jasmine) yeah.
(Jasper) do you wanna talk about it? You can call me?
(Jasper) Jasmine?
(Jasmine) No! I'm fine! I mean, yk what I mean
(Jasper) Okey. Where will you move?
(Jasmine) guess
(Jasper) I don't know, England?
(Jasmine) lmao no
(Jasmine) Just to my dads
(Jasper) Okey?
(Jasmine) I'm exciteddddd
(Jasper) hmmm
(Jasmine) what's stuck in your ass
(Jasper) Nothing
(Jasmine) blondiiiiii
(Jasmine) fine, but we'll talk about it later,
(Jasper) Bye

Jasper's POV
I wish I could help her. She obviously has somethings that make her uncomfortable about that moving. She just won't talk. And I would never push her. But it hurts me to see how broken she is. And her family doesn't even see that. I think I'm the only one. We talked about my problems once. How I feel lonely and my will to live is slowly fading away. She made me feel so much better. I almost feel like I have a new perspective thanks to her. I'm just scared she'll give up one day. On her family, on hope, on others, on herself. On life. And I can't let that happen. Not because I love her- I mean she's important to me, or to her family, because of herself. I need to be there for her. I have a whole infinity in front of me,  I really don't mind dedicating a few decades to her. Even after what happened to Serene.