𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 13

11.06.2021
Note: I recommend rereading it from the start because I made some major changes there that change the story. Thank you!

Jasmine's POV
It's been 3 weeks since I met up with Jasper and talked things clear with him. We're....best friends now. His family have been very welcoming. Even Rosalie. We discovered we both have love for children and good fashion sense. Emmet and I are inseparable. We love to prank and every teacher that sees us together runs. Alice and I play dress up together almost everyday. And Esme is the nicest mother figure I've ever had. Oh and Carlisle and I love to have long talks about the world. Bella doesn't like them. But hey, I don't like Mike so we're even! Bella and Mike started dating like a week ago and she is so happy I just couldn't say anything about Mike. Tho I still can't understand why is Bella dating a human retriever. And about the Cullen family they all took me in very good and I couldn't be happier, I thought while singing.
"SHUT UP WILL YOU JASMINE?"
"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU MY SINGING IS A BLESSING!"
YOU'VE SANG "LALALALALA" FOR 2 HOURS STRAIGHT!"
"AND?"
"IT'S ANNOYING!"
"AT LEAST I CAN SING!"
"I'M QUESTIONING THAT-"
"AGHHHAHAHHAHJJJHUBYGYGYYGYT"
"Jesus what happened?"
"I HIT MY TOE!"
"Jeez are your okey?
"NO I'M DYING"
"You're not dying. You just hit your toe."
"JUST HIT A TOE? JUST. HIT. A. TOE. SERIOUSLY BELLA?"
"Yes?"
"That's it! I'm breaking up with you!"
"We're sisters idiot!"
"I'm probably adopted."
"No you're not!"
"How do you know?"
"....."
"Exactly!"
"Jasmine wait-"

Yeah that's how our last conversation went. We started fighting and I almost won but then dad came and separated us. And locked us into different rooms. Ughhh.
Talking about separating I haven't had the chance to see Jasper the whole weekend and it's hurting me. Because I really like him. There it is. I said it out loud. I like Jasper. Romantically.
"I knew it!"
Jesus- I turned to see Bella smiling at me.
"You said it out loud." She explained smiling.
"I-uh-I don't-"
"Ah don't bother we all knew it!"
"What do you mean you all knew it!?"
"Geez every time you talk about him you smile like an idiot!"
"I don-"
"And I've seen you together, you only have eyes for each other. You're in love with him and he's with you!"
"No he's not Bella!"
"Sure..."
One quick smirk and she was gone. Ugh was I really smiling like an idiot every time I talk or think about him? Shit. I'm doing it now. Ugh.

Jaspers POV
I haven't seen Jasmine for the whole weekend and it's hurting me. It's been 3 weeks since we talked things clear and she made these 3 weeks the most interesting school weeks ever. Usually I couldn't wait for the day to be over but now I'm wishing it wouldn't end so fast. We discovered that all of our gifts work badly on her.That's why Alice couldn't see her, Edward can read her mind sometimes and I can't change  her feelings. Alice can only see her sometimes for a very short time (usually when she's upset) Edward can read her mind only if she tries to talk to him directly and I can only feel what she feels. It's like she has a shield that she can control without her knowing. She also fitted into our family very good. Even Rosalie loves her. Mostly because she has no intention of turning into a vampire. Yeah, she knows. It was Emmet that accidentally spilled the secret. She took it in very calmly saying that ,,until we don't eat her and her family we're free to eat whoever we want". She was even kind of disappointed when we told her we only drink animal blood. And I really like her. It's like she lights up my world every time I see her. If only would she like me back.
"HA GUYS JASPER FINALLY ADMITTED SHE LIKES JASMINE!"
What the actual-
"That's great!"
I swear to god Alice-
"Wait seriously? HA!"
Emmet say one more word and I'll-
"About time!"
What do you mean about time?-
"That's good Jasper!"
Esme no-
"We're proud you're finally facing your feelings Jasper!"
Carlisle I don't like her-
This family make me want to murder people.

Even tho they're right.