Yaegaerists

You sat bored in the cell. The yaegaersits had imprisoned anyone that would threaten their rule. You looked up to see mostly everyone staring at you, It wasn't your fault. God Floch what the fuck did you do. 

"Y/N out the cell. " A guard calls after you. "I'm good here." He flashes his gun, threatening you. You sigh as you realize that you'll have to go. You follow the guard down a hallway to another empty room and he leaves you there alone. You walk in to see him standing there. 

You look him in the eyes, "I don't wanna be here right now Floch." He walks up to you not losing contact with his hazel eyes. "I want you here though." He comes in closer trying to wrap his hands around your waist. "Floch!" He stops, looking angry that you're upset. 

"You put me in a fucking prison cell and then you think you get to do this?" You ask angrily. "I could let you out if you just fucking cooperate y/n!" "God Floch" You put your hands on his chest. "What have you done?" you ask looking down. 

He gently grabs your chin with his hand, "Look at me" He says, and you do. "It's going to be okay" He says as he leans down and kisses you on your lips. You keep you hands on his chest holding him there as the two of you kiss. "I need you" He says stopping for a moment, gazing into your eyes. You were angry but you wanted him just as bad. You groaned as you removed you shirt. 

You watched as his gazed lowered staring at your breasts. His hands slid down your body as he grabbed you by your hips and carried you to a table and gently sat you on it. You reached for the buttons on his uniform, trying to unclothe him. You moaned softly as he began moving down, kissing you neck, leaving hickies as evidence. 

He looks up at you as your hands run through his hair, you nod, allowing him to take off your bra. "Baby" he says as he kisses around your nipple, "I need you to not be upset with me" You ignore him and continue playing with his hair as you feel his lips latch around your nipple.

You moan softly as he teases you, he uses his other hand to teases your other nipple. You tug his hair a little as you feel him bite you nipple. You moan louder causing him to gaze up at you with a smirk on his face.He knows you're upset with him, but he loves that he can make you moan. You watch as he un-bottons your pants and pulls them off. 

You start to moan louder as you feel him tease your clit through your panties. He uses his finger to rub circles making you get wetter. "Baby?" he asks "What" you say while moaning. "Do you want me to fuck you?" You nod your head and look at him. "Ah use your words y/n""Floch, yes" You watch as he backs up and begins to take off his belt. "Beg" "Floch..."

"If you want it, then beg for it" You watch him as he gets undressed and comes back to kiss you. "If you want me to make you cum , then beg for it baby" . Fuck. You feel as he teases your pussy, avoiding your clit just making circles. "Floch please... please make me cum." He places his hand on your throat squeezing. "Mm that's all you had to say." He moves your panties to the side and slips his finger inside of you.

"You didn't even have to beg baby you're so wet right now, I know you want it" He says chuckling. He pumps his fingers in and out a few times making you moan louder. He stops and takes his fingers out and puts them into his mouth. "You taste so good baby". You let out a moan as takes his fingers and puts them into your mouth. "Don't worry i'll share" He says as you suck on his fingers. "Mm yeah." He takes his fingers out of your mouth.

You watch as slides you closer to the edge of the table as he comes closer. A moan escapes your mouth as you feel like enter inside you. He moans "Fuck, you're so wet baby" He pumps into you over and over making you moan louder and louder. He looks up at you, and starts to kiss you. He continues fucking you as he whispers dirty things into your ear. 

"You're so fucking tight", he moans. He speeds up the pace. You pratically start screaming his name as you feel him using his hand to rub your clit. "Flo-" "He moans loudly as he feels you getting closer. "Floch i'm gonna cum" you say while moaning. You wrap your arms around his neck as you feel him tense up and your legs start to shake. He watches you as your eyes roll back and you loudly moan his name. He goes even faster "That's it baby, cum-" He moans loudly as he cums too. The two of you sit there, breathing loudly.

"I love you y/n" and you couldn't help but reply "I love you too Floch".