Bonnie and Clyde pt.2

(This is after your the end of you guard post watching Gabi and you return to your room)

You sigh as you open the door to your room and flounce on the bed. You take off the protective part of your uniform leaving you with just a pair of tight fitting pants and a tank top. You take your hair down too, trying to relax as much as you can. "Y/n" You stand up and make your way to the door. 

"Hi Floch" You say as you open the door. He stands there looking down at you with mischief in his eyes. You move slightly letting him through the door way. 

"What the fuck was that earlier" He asks as he goes and leans on a wall. You walk over to your desk and sit. "Sorry, I'm a very busy woman" You reply nonchalantly. You know what he wants, but you're not gonna give it to him. You smirk internally waiting for his reply.

 "What Floch?" You say holding in a laugh, He walks over toward you leaning on your desk. You look up at him innocently.You sigh realizing how frustrated he must be, "Come on" you say.

You grab his wrist and lead him to the bed, and lay him down, and climb ontop of him. "Awe, i'm sorry Floch" You say positioning yourself right over his crotch and leaning down to kiss him. He looks up at you, looking annoyed.

 "Awe baby stop don't do that" you say kissing him gently. You slowly start grinding on him, feeling him getting hard.You continue to makeout with him, as you feel a hand grab your ass, and smack it. You stop kissing to look at him smirking. 

"Get up," He says, you decide to listen. You watch as he takes off his shirt and his belt. "Get on your knees" You play along as you slowly get on your knees. "I like you like that," he says looking down at you as he takes his dick out.

You gasp slightly realizing how hard he is, and seeping with pre-cum. You immediately take control teasing his tip with you tongue, making him moan out. He grabs your head and gently forces your mouth deeper onto him. "Fuck," he says looking down at you. He plays with your hair as you continue sucking him off. 

"Shit" he scoffs and moans. You stop suddenly and look at him, " I want you to cum in me" you say looking up at him. He smirks at you as you make your way to the bed. He tugs on your pants trying to take them off, and you help him. He then moves to your shirt taking it off. 

You moan as you feel his hand wrap around your neck. "God, you're so fucking wet" he moans as he enters you. "Mhm Do you like that?" He asks looking down at you. "Mhm" you reply biting your lip. "Good" He releases your throat from his grasp and grabs your hands and pins them over your head with his right hand. You moan loudly, feeling him going faster and faster.

"I love your moans "He smiles down at you. You moan his name louder and louder each time, "Floch!" The sound of your moans makes him go faster. "That's it, cum for me" He says as he continues moving in and out of you. 

You feel your eyes roll back as Floch keeps fucking you. You moans get louder as you start to orgasm. "Floch!" You breaths get more shallow as you feel him keep going. "I'm not done with  you" He smirks. 

He releases your hands and you feel him using his thumb to rub circles around your sensitive clit. The feeling of his thumb on your clit and him thrusting in and out of you makes you start to shake. "Cum for me again Y/n" He demands. "Floch?" "Hm?" He looks you in the eyes and continues fucking you. "I want you to come with me" You say in between moans. You watch as he bites his lip and smirks.

You dig you nails into his back, and moan loudly as he finally cums, and you cum with him. Floch gently lowers himself directly on top of you. Laying his head on your chest. The two of you lay there, out of breath. "I told you I would help you when i had the time." You say smiling proud of  yourself.