Tease Pt.2

Ever since the slightly embarrassing encounter with Floch, you've kept your well deserved distance. However that didn't seem to stop his glances at you during training. 

"L/N!" Your eyes shot up as you hear Captain Levi call your name. "Day dreaming much, tch?" you blush slightly and shake your head. 

"Good, team up with Forster", you turn to your left to see Floch standing there quite somewhat amused at the situation.  You sigh and move into a fighting pose to begin sparring. 

"No hello? Y/N" Floch shows a fake pout as he moves into his pose as well. You both begin to move surrounding one another ready to dodge any hits. You try your best to ignore his dumb attempts to make conversation with you.

"What is it-" he says frankly, "I've been trying to talk with you, you're pretty good at ignoring people" he continues talking, and causes you to be become annoyed. 

You throw a punch and he dodges is slightly, but slowly. Shit. You wonder why you missed. Fuck. You continue trying to throw punches but still miss. 

"Partnering with you really seemed to have helped my sparring abilities" he says as he kick you form under causing your leg to give out, yet you catch yourself letting your hand hit the ground before the rest of your body can. 

"Fuck" you mumble.

"You're not going easy on me are you?" he says.

"I could never" you say as you throw a punch at him at him that stuns him and you grab his hand and pull it down taking his whole body weight with him. Once he's down you pin him firmly. 

You continue pinning him as you heave breath in and out from what you just did. 

He doesn't struggle but he does move slightly to get close to your face,

"Have to say y/n this is my favorite part" he says smirking. 

You jump back quickly letting go of him and stand up straight offering your hand for him to stand up as well. He takes it graciously and stands above you. 

"No matter how hard I try you seem to always beat the fuck out of me" he says. 

"Well practice makes perfect Floch" you say in a monotone voice. 

"Then practice with me." he says, more in a demanding tone than an asking one. 

"We just did" you say shortly. 

"Later, maybe this afternoon after everyone is in, come on I wanna learn whatever moves Levi's showed you."

You nod your head. Not really knowing why considering you have a weird feeling about him.

"Fine, tonight but what do I get from this?" You ask.

"Isn't kicking my ass over and over again enough for you?"he says holding back a smile. 

You laugh quietly. "You're right" you say and you turn and walk away.