Bonnie and Clyde

( ig in this oneshot y/n is a yeagerist who's a bad bitch )

                                                                                                       - 

" Do you ever shut the fuck up, " You turn to face Gabi, letting how annoyed you are show on your face. " I'm this close to gaging you kid, shut it. " You tell her.  You stand up from your seat and glance at Floch. You nod at the other guard in the room, signaling him you'll be back later.

As you walk out of the room you tug on Floch's uniform. You feel him look back at you as you shut the door. You hear the door open and close as you hear footsteps come your way. Floch stands in front of you looking down at you. You look up at him your eyes filled with lust and grab him by his collar to bring him down to you so kiss him.  

You let go to look him in the eyes as he smirks down at you. "I want you" you whisper in his ear. You grab his hand and lead him to an empty room. You shut the door and lock it. You turn to face Floch who looks at you with such amusement in his eyes. You grab him and push him against  a wall as you get on you toes to kiss him. His hands roam your body as your hand trails up to his neck holding it gently, but using it to get him to do what you want. You stop kissing him and pull away.

" Floch?" "Hm" he says eyeing you closely. "Tell me how bad you want me, " You say staring into his hazel eyes. He picks you up and place you on the table. He places gentle kisses on your neck as you moan. "y/n" he moans into you as he kisses you neck. "I need you, I want you so bad." You smile as his words. 

You gently push him off of you and start to strip down to you bra and panties. he stares at you hungrily. "You're such a tease" He says as he walks towards you as you sit back on the table. "You gotta earn me Floch" He smiles knowing that he can. He pulls you to the end of the table as he gets on his knees. He smirks at you from in between your thighs. He slowly pulls your panties off, making you bite your lip as you look down at him.

He teases you and licks your clit slowly . You get frustrated and and pull him into your thighs, as you feel him suck your clit. You moan in ecstasy as you feel him fingering you as he teases you clit. You start bucking you hips, as he looks up at you continuing to make eye contact. You watch as he places his hands you your thighs separating them even more, "mhm Baby keep your legs open for me." 

You keep eye contact with him as you spread your legs as wide as you can. "That's it" He says as he continues swirling his tongue around your clit. You feel his fingers curl hitting you right where you need them. "Floch" you moan as you feel yourself about to cum. 

"Mm hm Y/n cum in my mouth". Your moans get louder and louder as you feel yourself start to shake and your eyes roll back. "Fuck" you hear him say, you look down as him to see him licking your cum off his lips. You smirk and bite your lip. He stands up coming face to face with you. You kiss him passionately. You pull away and stand up from the table finding your clothes and putting them on. 

He stares at you confused. You fix your uniform as your fully clothed. "Thank you for helping me  Floch," You say grabbing his face and kissing his cheek. He remains confused as you grab your gun off the floor. "Sorry to just leave but I really have work to do". You walk up to him and get on your toes and whisper in his ear, "Don't worry i'll 'help' you later, when i get the chance" You smirk at him as you turn around and leave the room feeling him staring at you.