Hostage

You hear a creek as the the door opens and the lights are turned. You take a moment getting used to the sudden introduction of light into the dark cell you've been places. You hear footsteps as you close your eyes to readjust. "Are you ready to speak yet?" Floch you thought to yourself.

You looked up at him from you tied position on the seat with your hands and legs wrapped in rope and your mouth tied closed. You stared at him showing no sign of weakness, trying to hold your ground. "Maybe if you cooperated, you wouldn't have to be tied up" He says as he walks behind me gently grazing against my body. 

"where is Zeke y/n?" He asked. 

He came back around to face you. He squats down, coming face to face with you. He reaches behind you and unties your mouth. "You know y/n I had always respected you as a squad leader, you were defiant, and loyal and determined." He says staring into your eyes. You matched his stare, and stared back into his hazel colored eyes, not speaking a word. 

"Floch."

 You watched as he slowly starts to smirk, expecting you to give Zeke's location. 

"Go fuck yourself" You said harshly and spat on the ground near his feet. He smiled and stood up laughing. 

"Because I respect you, I wanted to give you the chance to keep your dignity y/n" He says as he looks down at you. " But I gave you that chance, and you just have such a dirty mouth, why don't we find another use for it huh?" 

You look up at him still not changing your expression. He takes his gun out of its holster, and waves it at you as a warning and a threat. He grabs the only other chair in the corner of the room and places it directly in front of you. You feel his hand as he grabs your thigh and holds it tightly while making eye contact with you. 

"What?" he chuckles, "You're not gonna say anything ?" HIs hand moves higher up as you feel him rubbing your pussy through your pants. He leans in closer, "Come on you can say that you like it, I won't hold it against you" he whispers.

You feel as you start to get wet. "Come on , say you like it " You bite the inside of your mouth, not saying anything. Floch then takes his other hand and places it on your throat, and holds it there. "You seem so strong y/n, but you're so fragile, so easy to break aren't you?" He squeezes your neck, "Say you like it." "I like it" You say dryly in reply. 

"Ah, like you mean it" He rubs your pussy faster and applies more pressure to your throbbing clit. You feel yourself unconsciously start slightly bucking your hips. "I like it" You say shyly looking down as he continues teasing you and playing with your pussy. "I knew you would " you hear his low voice say. "Say commander do you wanna tell me the location now before i take it from you?" He removes his hand from your throat and pulls your chin up, making you look at his face. You bit your lip as you feel yourself getting closer. 

He abruptly stops and begins working on the buckles of your uniform. Once loosened he forces his hand down your pants. "Ah, look how wet you are Commander?" You bit your lip slightly trying to resist any sounds that might come from his hands. You squirm feeling his fingers pump in and out of you and his thumb on your clit rubbing circles. You feel his eyes watching you closely as your eyes roll back slightly.

"Cum on my fingers" He whispers into your ear, leaning closer into your body. You start to moan slightly as you feel him rubbing faster circles around your throbbing clit. You feel his lips on your neck as you feel him start to suck and bit leaving marks. You moan louder, feeling yourself about to cum. "That's it" He says still sucking on your neck. You feel yourself jolt forward as he finger you going faster and deeper making you cum even faster.

You feel yourself relax lean onto Floch's body thats still pressed up against you. You feel your breathing slow and Floch removes his hand  slowly and leans back, grabbing your face with his other hand. He forces you to look at him while he licks his finger clean. Floch lets go of your face and pushes back from his chair and stands up.

"Look at you, I can't think that you'd have much dignity left Commander y/n , well not after your own cadet made you his slut."