𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮

This is an AU where the whole despair tragedy never happened, and Hajime never became Izuru Kamukura, but manages to become friends with all of Chiaki's classmates after she introduced Hajime to them, Nagito becomes Hajime's second bestfriend, alongside with Chiaki. It's a friday night, Chiaki decided to host a party at her house with her classmates, and invited Hajime, as well.

Note: Chiaki only calls her close friends (Nagito and Hajime) by their first name, while she calls everyone else by their last name. Same goes for Nagito and Hajime but Nagito calls only Hajime by his first name.

Chiaki's POV

I waited for everyone to come, but mostly wanted Hajime to arrive already. Where is he? "Hey, Nanami-san! What are we gonna do at this party?" I looked to my right to see Mioda-san, eagerly looking at me, "I have a lot planned tonight. Just wait, okay?" I replied to her as she groaned and walked away, I was still worried about my best friend, the party was about to start and he was nowhere to be seen. I played on my gameboy, always getting a 'Game over' due to my worrying, I soon stopped and sighed, I guess he ditched the party.. "Hey! Nanami!" I heard a voice calling for me and turned to see Kuzuryuu looking at me, he looked quite pissed, to be honest. "Do you know where that idiot Komaeda is? He said he would bring some alcohol for the party, but I can't find him anywhere." I looked around. That's strange..he was right. "Uhm, now that you mention it, no..I only just now noticed that he hadn't arrived, along with Hajime..I think..unless they came in and hid somewhere, then they're-" my response was interrupted by the front door opening and Hajime walking in with Nagito next to him, thank god! I ran up to Hajime and hugged him, "You finally came, Hajime! I thought you ditched the party!" I stopped hugging him and looked at Nagito, "You too! What the heck, guys? I was so worried!" I said as they both laughed, "Chiaki, we were just stuck in traffic, that's all!" Hajime replied as Nagito went to the table and put four bottles of alcohol on it. Nagito just stayed and stood there, awkwardly. "Alright, alright, time to start the party off by taking shots! Who's willing to be sober the entire time to drive everyone home?" everyone stayed silent, but Nagito volunteered himself, "I can be sober, afterall, trash like me doesn't deserve to have fun!" ugh. I hate his self-loathing so much, it makes me so uncomfortable. "Thank you, Nagito!" he smiled at me, everyone slowly began taking shots, getting more and more drunk as they continued. "Haha..Hajime..let's play smash bros.." I said to Hajime, leaning on him and blushing. "I don't..like smash bros, Chiaki..I thought I told you that.." he pushed me away, giggling.

Nagito's POV

I watched as everyone was getting drunk except me, it was quite a sad sight, to be honest. I noticed Hajime giggling and saw him with Nanami-san, it looked like she was trying to seduce him, Nanami-san..I thought you were better than that. No, maybe I'm just getting the wrong idea. It's fine, it's none of my business anyways. "Ookkayy everyone!..uhm..now we'll be playing truth or dare..gather around in a circle and sit down.." Chiaki announced as everyone did as told, I sat next to Hajime, he then rested his head on his shoulder, I began blushing, but tried to brush it off since he was drunk and already tired. Chiaki came into the circle with a small bowl, in it were small pieces of paper with everyone's named written on it. "O-okay, I'll start.." she said, grabbing a piece of paper from the bowl and reading it. "Um..Fuyuhikooo..truth..or dare?" We all looked over at Fuyuhiko, who looked pretty sober, like he had only taken one shot. "I'm not playing, you drunk mess. I'm just watching to see what happens between you drunk fucks." He insulted Chiaki and the others, I was surprised. I thought that everyone was drunk besides me? "Kuzuryuu? I thought you were drunk?" I asked him. "No, dumbass. I don't drink, even though it's a common thing yakuzas do, I don't like the taste of alcohol." Oh wow..but didn't he ask me if I was bringing alcohol to the party earlier today? Whatever, it'll just piss him off even more if I ask more questions.. "Okay, finee..umm.. Ibuki.." Nanami-san said, looking like she was about to faint. "DARE!! WOO!!" Mioda-san shouted, pumped as ever. "Alright..um..name 5 video games.." Mioda-san laughed at the dare, "THAT'S SO EASYY!! UMMM...MARIO..UH..SKYRIM..MINECRAFT..SUPER SMASH BROS...UHH...FORTNITE?.." Are Mario and Super smash bros different games? Oh well, whatever. It didn't seem to bother the ultimate gamer, so I shouldn't let it bother me. Nanami-san then handed the bowl to Mioda-san as she randomly picked a name, "CHIAKERS! TRUTH OR DARE?!? PICK DARE, PICK DARE!!" She exclaimed at Nanami-san, "Alright..dare.." she yawned, waiting for her dare. "KISS THE CUTEST PERSON IN THIS ROOM!!" Nanami-san's eyes widened and a pink shade appeared across her cheeks, she pulled her hood up and got up to walk towards Hajime- Wait, what?