• 𝘼 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚 •

Im writing this 5 days before Nagito's birthday i dont even know why I'm freaking out over a fictional maniac's birthday fml what have I become

But, I am SO SO sorry for not updating in a while, I've been dealing with some pretty heavy writer's block and I've been kinda down in the dumps lately, but I'm trying to recover and get a chapter released for you guys! ^^ Love you all!!

This is basically smut with a little bit of birthday fluff at the end ^^
————

3rd person's POV

It was another sunny morning in Jabberwock Island, Nagito was tossing and turning in his bed, still asleep and searching for Hajime's warm and cozy body until he opened his eyes to realize he was alone.

Huh? Did Hajime leave already? 

The pale and slender male rose up from the bed and got on his feet, yawning. "Hajime? You in the bathroom?" his groggy and tired voice spoke, but got no response whatsoever. He swore that they slept together last night..

..Was it all a dream? No way...right?

Nagito's expression grew more worried as he pushed open the bathroom door and headed in, turning the tap on and splashing his face with the cold water that was pouring out. He took a quick glance at himself in the small mirror, he looked like a total mess, like usual.

Hajime, on the other hand, was in Rocketpunch market, desperately searching for a gift for his boyfriend, seeing as he had only 2 days until Nagito's birthday. Helping him was his two good friends and classmates, Fuyuhiko and Kazuichi. "Ay, Hajime! Maybe he'll like this?" 

Kazuichi lifted up a multi-tool knife that was quickly snatched away from him by the shorter and angry blonde boy, "You idiot! What if that crazy hope fucker tries to kill Hajime with it?!"

Fuyuhiko growled, putting the object back where it belongs. "Guys, seriously. What do you think Nagito would want?" the brunette asked before a bunch of flower bouquets had caught his eye.

Maybe Nagito would just want some simple flowers..?

No, then it'll look like I didn't actually put in any effort for his gift..

Come on..think, Hajime! You're his boyfriend, you should know what he wants!

"Well, it's hard, okay?! You have a freaking psycho as a boyfriend, y'know!" 

"Hey! He's not a psycho! He's just.."

"He's just a little hope obsessed.." Hajime defended his lover while he looked at various gifts and chocolates that were stacked on the shelf. He hoped maybe Nagito's obsession with hope will eventually someday fade away, but at the same time..he didn't. Because that's what makes Nagito..Nagito! And he loved Nagito for being himself, despite him being a bit crazy from time to time.

"Okay, okay, he's a hope freak. How about we get Teruteru to make him some chocolate hearts that say 'HOPE' on them, eh? Then he can also make something for miss Sonia too while he's at it!" Kazuichi then began rambling on about how he'd 'make Sonia's heart melt' right away, but..Hajime didn't feel like listening to the mechanic's nonsense again. Instead, his mind was in a waaay different place, worrying about his partner and if he's gotten up yet, but more importantly, if he's gone to go look for him. That would ruin the whole thing for Nagito's birthday if he found out! 

"Aaand that's why Gundham should go marry his little hamsters instead of Princess Sonia⎯" The shark-like teethed male was cut off by an elbow to the stomach from Fuyuhiko, 

"Shut the hell up already, dude! That's fucking enough for today, sheesh.."

"Ow! Can't a bro talk to his bros about bro stuff?"