𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙞𝙙

WOOO MAID HAJIME TIME!!! smh I barely see any maid Hajime smuts and I love bottom Hajime A LOT soooOOOOO 

BUT I can do a maid Nagito chapter too ig

But uh anyways

This is an au where the whole despair thing never happened, Nagito and his classmates graduated, and he bought a small cozy apartment with his (deceased)parents' money all for himself, but one day he thinks...

What if he got a maid to keep him company?

_______________

KNOCK KNOCK!

Ah, that must be the maid!

Nagito smiled brightly and sprung up from his couch and gleefully went to open to door to see an extremely exhausted and not very happy-looking brunette in a thigh-length maid outfit.

"Are you Nagito Komaeda?" the male spat out in a dull voice.

"Yes! I assume you are the maid that I hired?"

"..yeah. Can I come in?"

"Oh, of course! Make yourself at home!"

As he spoke, he stepped aside and let the maid in, closing the door behind him.

"So uh... do you have anything that needs cleaning or what?"

"Hmm..no, not necessarily. I thought that we could just chat for a bit. My friends don't really enjoy my presence, and it was getting a bit lonely all alone in this place, so I had the hopeful idea to hire a maid to talk to!"

"..Seriously? I'm sure a lot of guys would love to talk to a girl as pretty as you."

"Pardon? Did you mistake me for a female?"

"......What...?..You're..a guy..?" The brunette's tired eyes quickly widened in terror and embarrassment, his cheeks instantly becoming a bright crimson red.

"Oh my..I apologize for confusing you...I'm a male."

"Nono, I should be sorry for assuming your gender, it's just that I've never had a male client before!"

"Oh, I see. Well, that's understandable. Also..you haven't told me your name yet."

"I⎯ What? It was written on the site! Did you seriously forget?"

"I know, but I'd like you to tell me yourself, if it's not too hard, of course!"

The maid let out a frustrated sigh, "Hajime Hinata."

"What a hopeful name! So.. Hinata-kun.. what school did you go to?"

Nagito suddenly asked Hajime as he sat back down on the couch, patting the space beside him as to invite Hajime to sit next to him, and so Hajime awkwardly sat down beside the slightly taller boy.

"Ah, um.. the reserve course school..."

The room became dead silent. That was..unexpected for Nagito. He sat there, staring at Hajime with a stern face while he thought of something to say.

"Uh.. I'll go clean your bedroo⎯"

"⎯⎯ So you have no talent, huh? That's pretty despairing."

"..Yeah...so uh.." The brunette paused nervously, "Where's your bedroom..?"

"Oh, let me show you!" Nagito brushed off the fact that his maid had no talent whatsoever and stood up from the couch and headed to his bedroom, Hajime following after him nervously.

"Do you want to clean my room? Although, it's not all that dirty since I do enjoy keeping it clean," Nagito chuckled, leaning on the side of the doorframe. Hajime stepped forward into the bedroom, admiring every bit of it.