𝘾𝙖𝙧 𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙚

Um uh thank you for your patience and thank you for 4k+ reads!! I'm sorry for not updating this for so long, I've been really busy and unmotivated !! But uhhh,, enjoy!

Nagito and Hajime are driving to the park until it starts raining heavily, along with lightning and thunder, so they decide to cancel their plans and head back home.

This is gonna be fluff with smut at the end, but there will be a warning for the smut when it comes!! 

________

HAJIME'S POV

"Y'know, maybe we should go get some McDonald's⎯"

Right as I suggested that, a huge thunder came not too far from the road, causing Nagito to whimper and tremble in fear, immediately hiding his face in his hands. I quickly realized that it was beginning to rain heavily, meaning that there would be more thunder and lightning coming.

"Uhhh...you alright?" I asked the trembling boy sitting next to me. No response, only whimpers. I sighed and patted his back with my right hand, trying to comfort him while I drive.

"Do you wanna go home?"

"I would love that, but.. that'd mean I just wasted your time by making you drive for no reason at all... "

I pulled my hand away from his back to park the car on the side of the road so I could give all my attention to him without having to worry about crashing.

"Listen, it's not your fault. You didn't know that it was gonna start raining, did you?"

"N-no..."

"Exactly. And plus, we can go home and do stuff there too." I stated, slowly leaning towards Nagito and hugging him comfortingly. He hugged me back tightly, so tight that I could barely breathe, but.. I didn't mind it. As long as he feels safe, then it's fine. 

"Do you want to, um...lay in my lap for a bit and watch the rain?" I offered, smiling slightly, hoping it would calm him down. He stopped hugging me and looked at me with his damp and scared eyes. "Y-yes, please," Nagito stuttered. He began awkwardly crawling over to my seat. I helped him a little as he adjusted himself in my lap. 

It was like having a little kid, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

I embraced him from behind and pulled him closer to me. I held his hands gently as he laid his head on my shoulder, taking deep breaths in and out.

"It's gonna be okay, Nagito. Try to calm down."

After a while of listening and watching the rain in the car with my boyfriend on my lap, he dozed off. His soft snores were absolutely adorable. 

"H-Hajime....?"

The lanky male yawned and rubbed his eyes, turning around to look at me with his tired grey-green eyes.

"Morning, baby. Or..uh..evening." I smiled at him sweetly. "Did you sleep well?" I asked, hugging him and embracing his warmth. He answered with a small nod.

"How about we go home? The rain has calmed down a bit, but we can't go to the park still."

"Okay.."

[WARNING! This part is a bit smutty!]

And with that, Nagito-

"A-Ah!..N-Nagito..."

Nagito had slightly grinded his ass against my crotch, and I knew he was doing it on purpose.

"Hmm?"

"We're not gonna do it in my car.."

The male in front of me slowly turned himself around to face me. His hands were stroking my clothed cock.