0.1

Luke's day was not going well. First of all, his mom took his phone because she wanted him to get a good night sleep or whatever. Then he was late to school and because of that, got after school detention with his douchebag of a history teacher, Mr. Ryswick. He also got a C on his math pop quiz. Luke could handle Bs but not a C. And to top it all off, his best friend, Ashton, wasnt at school because of a stupid virus that was going around.
At lunch Luke sat with a couple people he knew but felt totally out of place. Ashton, being the outgoing type, sat with multiple types of people and that's why people tolerated Luke. Its not like he was rude or mean but Luke didn't have an connection with any of those people. Heck, he barely knew their names
Across the cafeteria, popular kids Calum Hood and Michael Clifford enjoyed their lunch with their loud and noisy teammates on the soccer team. Soccer was a big deal at Bridgewood Academy. The boys on the team were treated like royalty after winning every game of the season. Bridgewood is as accepting as a high school can get. Their zero tolerance bullying policy was good for their less popular students.
Calum and Michael are practically the kings at Bridgewood and are basically worshipped by all the girls and even boys. They're the it boys. Both dont take anything seriously.
In a twist of fate, 5th hour science brings to different boys together and they become friends... Or maybe something more.

A/N
Ahhhhh finally I updated!
I owe it all to wastelxnd because without your encouragement I probably wouldn't have done anything with this book!