0.4

Fuck hiatus - A/N

After a long, unnecessary, and stupid lecture in Social Studies, school was finally out for Luke and his classmates. Luke, excited for what he thought would be the highlight of his day, rushed to his locker, pulled out crap and ran to the soccer field to admir- watch Calum. Luke, excited for what he thought would be the highlight of his day, rushed to his locker for some crap he needed. As he bounded down the route to the soccer field, Luke could barely contain his excitement.

Watching Calum practice was just as satisfying as Luke thought it would've been. Watching Calum run around, all sweaty and hot- what the actual fuck? Luke didn't like boys. He has a girlfriend. A sweet, smart, funny girlfriend. Piper is all he has ever wanted and more so why was he having these thoughts? He was definitely not gay. Not that he had a problem with gay people, Luke completely supported them he just wasn't one of them. His thoughts were pushed aside when a hot as fuck Calum strides to where Luke is.

"Hey! You made it! I'm sorry you had to stick around for that, it must've been so boring," pants Calum as he is trying to catch his breath. "Do you have a car or do you walk?"

"Its cool. I walk."

"Ok lead the way my fine gentlemen"

"That has to be the dorkiest thing I've heard in a while" teases Luke

"Your bad vibes are rubbing off on me loser" retorts Calum

"Your an even bigger loser"

"Well your the biggesr loser. I win so quit arguing with me boiii"

"Who the fuck says boiii"

"Oh so goody goody Lukey swears now. Such a bad boy"

"Shut up" says Luke as he shoves Calum out of the way and starts running.

A/N

300 words boi. Im a boss ass bitch bitch bitch. lol jk just a loser who loves music and is on tumblr and wattpad 25/8. Piper is a plot twist aka Luke's girlfriend. Imagine her as Selena Gomez in her Another Cinderella Story phase. 88 reads wtf. Thank you guys so fucking much. I should probably stop swearing now. Love all my fellow highly functioning sociops. To enhance my story I put the breakfast club don't forget about cause I was gone a long time and somethings got give by all time low because it was the first song on the list I liked so just enjoy it my little violets. (To signify my love for hey violet)

Dedication to @Kelum_Huud and @5sosgirlylove for their sweet comments and votes