0.3

"...Calum Hood"
Luke could barely keep a calm expression. The most popular boy at Bridgewood was his lab partner. Calum had always been a mystery to Luke but he had always wanted to be friends. Now was his chance. He didn't want to be friends with Calum because his popularity but because of his personality. Luke basically knew a lot about him after watching him from afar. It wasn't necessarily a crush but it was a friend crush. You know, the kind where you want to be someones friend badly
     Calum took his time strolling into the seat right next Luke and took a moment to study him. "Damn" he muttered. He has some incredible eyes he thought. He continued to study every part of Luke's face instead of listening to his teacher talk about a stupid project. Calum was openly bi so it wasn't hard for him to face his feelings about being attracted to a boy. Luke felt the intensity of the stare and looked at Calum. He didn't shy away like Luke wanted him to but continued staring into Luke's beautiful, ocean colored, twinkling eyes. Luke suddenly felt awkward and decided to initiate the conversation.
  "So... what should our topic be?"
    "I'm cool with whatever you choose babe"
Luke choked on the air he was breathing and started coughing really hard. BABE? WHY DID HE CALL ME BABE? WHAT? thought Luke. He barely knew the guy and he was trying to flirt. Jesus thought Luke.
   "Um do you need some water mate?" asked an alarmed Calum.
    "Nah I'm good"
     "Ok where were we? Topic right?"
      "Let's do something we are guaranteed a good grade. How about whether or not sugar affects your academic proformance!"
Calum couldn't are less but wanted to see Luke's wonderful smile again. It could probably cure cancer.
      "Yeah sure let's do it"
Luke beamed again and said
      "I'll meet you after school at the front and we can walk to my house to work on it"
      "I can't do it straight after school, I have soccer practice. Can you wait on the bleachers?"
      "Definitely" replied Luke as he walked out of the classroom, throwing one last smile over his shoulder.

A/N
Ahhhhh double update I think. Love you all please vote and comment! I love feedback. Thanks to everyone who has this shitty book in their library!!xx