New life and a mentor.

I walked with my "guardian" as we made our way to the class I was staying in. Coming up to a massive door with 1-B I stared at it thinking to myself "how do they open this?"

"Before we go in." Vlad said before turning his head towards me "do you know what your cover-up story will be?"

"Super Strength." I blankly said as Kitty Girls rubbed against my leg.

"Alright. We must do the quirk practice so the school can know how much power your morphing is."

"Titan."

"Huh?" He questioned as I stared blankly at him.

"I call it my Titan form." I corrected him as he nods.

"Right. Your Titan form. But remember while you're here you must keep it hidden. Well, let's go in." He opened the door as everyone inside quiet down. "Listen up. We got a new student, a late enrollment if you would. Treat him with respect and care." He said as I walked in with Kitty Girls.

I stood in front of everyone with a blank face as I saw a multitude of hair colors and even different-shaped heads.

"Go ahead and introduce yourself," Vlad said as he sat behind his desk.

"Names Y/n and this is kitty girls," I said as she meowed a hello. "Any questions? I'll answer only three."

A multitude of hands raised from the class.

"You, grey eye lines," I said pointing at the guy.

"How manly are you?" He questioned looking at me as I grew confused a bit before remembering my torture.

"Manly enough," I said glaring at him.

Next was one of two blonde-haired people in the room. She appeared to have horns and an innocent look to herself.

"Is that your cat? Is it okay if I can pet it?" She asked as Kitty Girls made her way not passing up free pets as a couple of girls went around and started to pet her making my feline friend smile.

Finally, I picked the orange-haired girl.

"Don't you have a last name?" She asked as everyone looked at me.

"I can't remember my last name." I spoke as she went to ask another question but Vlad stopped as he placed his hand on the boy's shoulder.

"Alright, everyone. We'll be leaving for the school's back. Everyone get in line and we'll see just how strong our new student is." He said causing everyone to grow excited as the girl with the horns carried kitty girls.

As everyone poured out of the room Y/n left last before he noticed the man from his dreams. This caused him to stop and stare at him as he did the same.

"Tatakae." That was all he said before vanishing.

"Tatakae?"

"Oi Y/n best to catch up," Vlad said as he followed behind as they all flooded outside. "Okay, Y/n show us how strong you are." Tossing a baseball with a black line going around it Y/n held the ball with a confused look.

"That ball will scan how far it goes. Don't disappoint us." The blonde boy in the class said causing everyone to get excited.

"Get ready Y/n. Just throw the ball." Vlad said as Y/n walked back before looking at it.

Getting in a pitcher's position he let out a roaring cry as the ball broke multiple sound barriers. Everyone just heard the normal war cry. But to Y/n he heard his titan form roaring as he threw the ball. Everyone watched as the ball vanished from view as Vlad looked at his phone before showing everyone the massive 1,000 meters. This made everyone shocked, well except for Vlad.

"Oi Teach." He called out causing the man to look at him. The look in his eyes causes Vlad to shake a bit. If he was this strong in human form. How strong is he in his titan form? "What's next?"

Throughout the rest of the day, Y/n did his training as instructed. Soon lunch came as everyone began to head out. Sweating a bit he saw his furry friend meow as a towel was at her paws. Grabbing it he began to wipe the sweat from his face.

"Are you not used to using your quirk?" The orange-haired girl asked as she looked at him.

"No." He spoke before feeling a familiar liquid go down his nose.

"You're bleeding." She said before pulling out a napkin. "Here let me help."

"I don't need help. I'm not weak." He said before walking away and using the towel for his nose.

"I was just trying to help." She muttered as he walked away from her. Kitty girls meowed before following him.

As everyone entered the lunchroom Y/n looked around noticing multiple people with different hair colors.  He looked in confusion before the line started to move to allow him to grab a tray. Observing the different kinds of food he went to grab one but was stopped by the pro hero lunch rush.

"Ah no. I have something special for you young man." He said as Y/n could hear the smile in his voice. Y/n glared at him making the hero have a comical sweat drop on his forehead before giving him a bowl of noodles. Getting his food he walked over to find a seat before hearing a voice call out to him.

"Oi." Turning his head he noticed the man from before as he walked over and took a seat.

"Who are you?" He questioned looking at his food.

"I was the titan shifter of your titan." He said causing him to look at the man. "I was there when you first transformed." He said causing Y/n to go wide-eyed.

"You were the one that told me that I could be free," Y/n muttered as the male looked forward. "Thank you. If you didn't tell me that I wouldn't be here now." I smiled as he nods towards me.

"You must master this power to stop him." He said as Y/n grow confused.

"Who?"

"The founder." He said as Y/n looked at his food.

The two sat in silence as the boy started to eat. This was better than any of the food he was given back at the facility. Now going at it like an animal he began to eat faster and faster.

"You remind me of a friend I used to know." The man said causing Y/n to look at him with stuffed cheeks. "I'm not quite sure how you can see me or how I can see you. It has to be something." He said causing the boy to swallow his food.

"I'm not quite sure.....i was told I was quirkless and the way I could gain one is by getting the injection. But when it happened, it was horrible." He told the man as he nods.

"They took your freedom. But now, you can take theirs. People who steal freedom deserve to have theirs taken away." The man said as the boy took that to heart.

"You're right.....we're born free. Anyone that tries to take that from us is deserving of death." Y/n glared remembering the scientist and the business partners.

"What will you do?" The man asked looking at the boy.

"I'll find the people that started this project and I'll kill every last one," Y/n said with determination. 

This sentence caused the man to nod as he looked at the boy. "This is for the good of mankind. The Titans but never be revived again."

"What's your name?"

"Eren Yeager." He said causing Y/n to nod.  "You must master this power and put an end to them."

Looking at each other the two in sync spoke one word.

"Tatakae."
*********

Student name: Y/n.

Known Quirk: Titan.

Actual quirk: Ghosts of the past.

Y/ns true quirk allows him to speak to people he is either connected to by his titan form or is related to him that passed away allowing his guidance with his Titan training.