A dream or past memory?

After the day ended I made my way to the date with my feline friend. I was too tired to think of anything. I was planning on sleeping before doing this homework thing. As I was walking away I felt as if someone was following me. If I bite my hand I can lose them with where ever my form takes me. As I was about to bite my hand I felt someone grab my wrist before looking up seeing the giant lady.

"What are you thinking?" She whispered as I glared at her. "You know you can't do that in public." She explained as I ripped my hand out of her grasp.

"Last time I checked you're not the boss of me," I growled as she sighed.

"Let's just head home and get your homework done." Making her way to the car she moved towards the driver seat as I sat in the back with my feline friend.

"I'm taking an hour nap before I do it. I used my quirk all day today and I'm tired." I said looking out the window.

"You used your titan form?!" She yelled as I looked at her with dead eyes.

"You said to hide it. I hid it by saying I have super strength. Plus if I did use it I wouldn't be here now would I?" This explanation caused her to go quiet as I continued to look out the window. My eyes slowly began to shut as my fatigue took over.
***********************

The room was dark and cold. A boy laid in a bed with chains around his wrists. His eyes were teary as a woman stood in front of the bars that entered the room. Her eyes watered seeing his scars and his blood slathered on the floor as if it was painted on there. His skin was a ghostly white. The woman entered the cell as brushed his hair. She cursed her sister for putting him in here, she cursed her brother-in-law for persuading her into putting him into the project. She placed her warm hand on his cheek before brushing it.

"So many innocent children are put here and so many of them are being tortured. You may not be related to me by blood, but you still are my nephew. I just wished my sister could see what she put you through. Put your siblings through." She cried as she gently shook him. "It's time to wake up Y/n," she said as he looked at her with terrified eyes. "I won't hurt you." She said in a soothing voice. "I just need you to listen to what I'm about to tell you." She said hugging him closely as he began to hyperventilate.

"This will be the only time I get to tell you this but, you must end the projects. If you destroy the facilities of the nine titans you can live free. They'll be making you the next Attack Titan. But this titan can see the future and its drive is to seek out peace, no matter what. You will inherit my titan." Rubbing the back of his head she began to tear up.

"I wish it didn't come to this but you're the only one who will be driven to stop this project. The founding titan can erase memories and by the time you inherit this titan, they'll make you a slave. You can't let that happen. When you hear his voice for the first time you must run and never look back. The road will be hard and a long one. But if you want to protect Kendo and Tetsutetsu you must control this power and inherit the other eight Titans. why am I telling you this you'll forget about it when they inject the serum into you." She cried as she kissed his head multiple times. "I love you so much. Please when you meet the other shifters don't hate them. End their suffering in the quickest way possible and save the world."

Wiping her eyes clear of tears she pulled him with her.

"The time has come. I know you'll make me proud and will learn a lot from him." She said as they entered a massive room. In the center stood four scientists and three of the project suppliers.

"Good to see you brought him. I suggest going up there and getting strapped in miss. Cruz" the fat supplier said as he looked at his pocket watch. "Time is valuable." He said as the woman nod before making her way to the center of the altar as two security guards strapped her in while she watches the scientist fought against the boy before injecting the serum into the nape of his neck. She watched as they ran away from the boy as he held his neck his E/c eyes that held a terrified look dimmed to a calm nature before a sudden yellow bolt of lightning struck him. Standing in a five-meter titan it scanned the entire area before setting its sights on the woman in front of it.