Hero suit

"Y/n time to wake up!" A female voice called out from the other side of the door. A cat slowly stretches as it made its way to a mop of H/c hair. The latter was sleeping on a mattress that laid on the floor. Yu Takeyama, the woman taking care of the boy, couldn't get him a bed frame just yet but since she has the day off she planned to go shopping for the boy. Purring the cat rubbed herself against her human before pawing his face waking the boy somewhat.

Yawning himself awake the boy sat up and rubbed his eyes. Petting his small cat he stood up before making his way to the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

"Good morning Y/n. How did you sleep?" Takeyama asked as she looked at the boy seeing his facial expression saying "don't ask." "Well anyways did you do your homework?" She asked as he sat on the couch resting his head on the cushions.

"Yeah. Kind of hard though. But I was able to figure it out." He said before looking to the side seeing Eren looking over the city through the window. "Takeyama when does school start?"

"You still got about an hour. It's only a ten-minute drive from here." She said before sitting down and handing him a plate of French toast. "Here. This should be filling." She smiled making him raise an eyebrow.

"You're kind considering I morphed yesterday," I said to which she nervously chuckled.

"I know it wasn't your fault. Whatever you dreamt about scared you. I can't blame you for it. Nightmares like that are created by trauma. If you want to talk about it that's fine."

"No. Just because I'm talking to you normally doesn't mean I trust you one hundred percent. When I feel like you gained my trust I'll tell you my past....what I can remember that is." I said before eating my food.

"What you can remember?" She questioned before I finished eating the food and putting it in the sink after rinsing it off.

"Don't worry about it," I said before getting changed into my room and heading to the door. "How long is the walk from here?"

"Twenty minutes." She said before grabbing my hand. "Let me take you to school." She said but I looked out the window. The school was directly in front of us and I know the media is thereafter the USJ attack I saw on the news after I got scolded by her.

"Nah. I'll walk." Making my way to school I forgot Kitty girls but then again when I was eating she went back to sleep. I think I'll be fine for today. "I mean I got you," I said as Eren was walking next to me.

"This world is drastically different from my time." He said as we waited at a stoplight before making our way closer to the school.

"What was your time like Eren?" I asked as he looked down at me before straight ahead.

"It was cruel."

The light changed color as the two continued. Walking towards the school the young boy was surrounded before reporters bombarded him with questions. Pushing past the annoying questions he sped towards the school.

On top of a rooftop, two men in military wear watched as the boy entered the school.

"Do you think that's Project A?" One of them asked as his teammate looked at him.

"We can't assume. But something seems off about the boy. He seems to be talking to himself. At least as far as I can see." He said as his eyes turned that of a hawk.

Jimmy sid: military recon

quirk: bird's eye view. This quirk allows him to see far away places hard for normal people to see.

John McGregor: military recon.

Quirk: bloodhound. His quirk allows him to sniff out anyone like a hunting dog.