danceing with a devil

mey-rin looked at me with a smile . " hello ... " i whsipered . i looked down for the shame i have , i could say anything sweet anyone , i am always talking the  truth. " you seem sad , ever sadness brings you weakness and weakness brings death ?  " sebastian said . " i belive ive skiped death and sadness and all there is i have is weakness , as you said weakness brings death . " i said . mey-rin looked at me as if she never seen me . " well i belive your right marry , and as so you will  too mey-rin , everyone has  a death . i would hate too see you 2 die ... as so i promise to only bring happiness and love " he said . " what happiness is there to bring , when sadness is here " i said . sebastian face got 15 inces away from mien . " well marry , i belive you 2 have work to do  " he said . " i belive i do " i said . i fliped my hair as i walked down to the ball room . mey-rin followed me , i saw sebastian with his arms across his chested and he was  smileing  . i looked behide me and he was still there . when we got to the ballroom i saw brad with a bomp . . " just in time " he said . " i saw him get a match out and set it on . " lets go blow this baby outside " he said . mey-rin pulled my arm and walked to outside . " ready 1 and a 2 and a 3 !! " he yelled . i saw the bomp blow up and a caused a huge shake .  me and mey-rin fell to the floor . i saw finni come running to us . " marry ! mey-rin , brad !! yall all right ! " he yelled . i couldt move and i only saw dust everywhere .finni helped me and said " ah marry i happy your fine , i was thinking you got hurt , i almost died if you where dead . " . 'i am fine , ah s the maste ging to getmad becuse of the hole we made " i asked . " ahhh! hurry up and cover it up " brad yelled . we covered  it with dirt and flowers. " ah it looks okay and it uh- ah it almost time for the ball !! " mey-rin yelled .  " okay okay okay everyone to the masters study room! " finni said. we all ran to ciel study room and sebastian was there , he just looked at me . " master where all done " brad said . ciel eye borw was up and was drinking his tea . " very well you all get ready for the ball " ciel said . sebastian looked me as if i was the only nice person here .