love notes

when i got dressed i walked out the door and saw brad and finni talking . i saw mey-rin there and she looked sad . i walked to them and mey-rin said " so are you staying with us or leaveing us  " . i sighed and looked mad . " why would i leave . i want stay here " i said . brad put his hand under my chin and he kind of lifeted me . " do  you want stay with us  for real . dont you want to go with your fancy group insted . ist that the life you had before ! is it !!! " brad yelled . he pushed me to the wall . i could see mey-rin starting to get scared and i saw finni angey . brad hand was on me and so i pushed him away . " you no nothing ive been therw !! i live a freaking abuse life ! i use to work for the trancy manor ! what do you think that i use to be rich ! huh do you think i wished  to be rich ! " i yelled . i saw mey-rin stand next to me . i couldt breate from all that yelling . brad looked at me with his mouth almost opened . i looked down at the floor and almosted cryed . brad took 1 step to me . " go away ! you made this worse ... " i whsiepered . finni pushed him away  and looked at him . i droped to the floor so i can rest . " marry you okay " mey-rin said . i saw sebastian walk to us . " he is right ... " i whispered . '' no  no no he ist right ... he just wants to be like you " mey-rin said . i sat up and said " then why didt i get any of what i need or what my family left me " i said .  " ladies whats going on .. " sebastian said . " brad was saying something to marry ... about the letter she got .. " mey-rin said . sebastian kneeled down and looked at me  .  " can you tell me the letter  ... " he asked . " they want me to do a job for them which has to make me move in with them " i said . " i told them i dont ... but brad started to ... " i whispered . finni came in and sta near me " marry i am sorry for what he said to you and hello mister sebastian " finni said . " finni what did brad say .. " sebastian asked . " he started to say about if she leave she will be rich and have abtter life then she has now . then something else happen " finni said  . " i belive i already have a better life .. for those who say the love notes and for those who die in pain .... i belive i still earn a death ... "  i whsiepered .