ronal knox

it was 7:00 pm and the ball has started . i wast ready for sure i wast going to go .  mey-rin knocked on my door with a black dress . " uh here please wear so you can have a good time " she said . i grabed it and put it on . mey-rin turned around and waited . '' i am done ... " i said . i walked to mey-rin looking down . she was wearing a pink dress .  i walked out of my room and i was still shamed of shyness . mey-rin pulled my hand and we walked to finni . finni looked cute in his suite but who knows what i have only given . " marry marry mey-rin you 2 look beatiful! ' he said claping his hands .  i can hear the people coming in .  i can violins and pionos playing . finni grabed my hand and hold it . " i only want to dance with you . " he whsipered . we walked to the ballroom and i felt shy. i saw people gigleing and talking . i saw 3 people looking at me  , it was sebastian , some guy with white hair and white suit , and a guy with black and orange . i looked away and tryed to look agin . mey-rin , finni and i sat at a table .i saw the guy with orange and black hair walking to me . i tryed to look away but he looked so nice . i stood up and said to mey-rin " i need to go some where " . but i only took 3 steps and he was right in frount of me  . " hello ma'm . i am ronal knox . " ronal said bowing down . " oh hello sir .. i am marry ... roselee '' i said bowing down . " want to dance " he said putting his hand out in frount of me . " sure '' i said .there was people already danceing and they seemed happy .  me and ronal started to dance and he asked " marry . tell me about your self " . " i am a maid ... i dont know what else to say " i said . " what your favorite color ?" he said . " black , red rose , and white " i siad . " and yours " i asked . " i like brown , it remainds me of your eyes " he said . i turned red and looked at him .  " and wants your favorite pet " he asked . " cat its cats " i said . " i like birds , just there colors are beatuiful " he whsipered . when the music stoped we both walked off the dance area . " it was nice metting you . i feel inlove with you just this mintue " he said . i looked him and smiled , he walked away.